ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Anant G."
Anant G.

Score: 0
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 21, 2019
  • Score: 0
We and our beta testers are still trying to replicate this issue on our end. Just wanted to make sure that you guys are batch edit menu just by using mouse clicks and not having ctrl/cmd key pressed on the keyboard ?

Thanks
Anant G.

Posted Mar 21, 2019 in: Multi Select for Batch Edit
Score: 1
  • Anant G.
  • Score: 1
Hi People,
We started working on the big features requests that you have for us. We did roll out some updates last month which you can read here : https://blog.toodledo.com/february-2019-monthly-update/

We will include this in our monthly update as well but here is little information on how you can use it.

You can now use your "L" key in with mouse click to select number of tasks. This will automatically open a batch-edit menu where you can make the desired changes.

Please make sure you have keyboard shortcuts enabled from your account settings to use this feature.

Reference to this feature request : https://roadmap.toodledo.com/feature-requests/p/multi-select-of-tasks-for-batch-edit

If you face any issues, create a support ticket for the same and we will take it from there.

Thanks

This message was edited Apr 02, 2019.
Anant G.

Posted Mar 21, 2019 in: Toodledo iPhone App Beta Testers
  • Anant G.
Hi,
We have been talking about the new apps from very long and we have been working hard to provide you guys an update with the same. We are getting closer in rolling out an update for the mobile apps. For now we are ramping up our iPhone application and ready to roll out a beta release to our users.

Please fill out this google form for the same : https://forms.gle/mCPiNhna1ZanbXpS6

We will reach you guys through email when we have an update. If you have any questions feel free to email me at : [email protected]

Thanks

This message was edited Mar 25, 2019.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
Posted by team woodypoint:
We often need reminders for various small things to start new habits where we need to remind ourselves up to 5 or 6 times to perform a task before it becomes automatic but we don't need the annoyance of the given task being repeated each day or each week until the end of time.
It would also be good to make a task be repeated perhaps daily for a week, then maybe twice a week for a few weeks, once a month for a few months and then periodically as a check up every 3 months..
This is the essence of good habit forming and followup to make sure procedures are followed.
Is there a way that we can do this in Toodledo currently or can this be added in the future?
Regards
Steve

Hi Steve,
Currently this can't be done in Toodledo Automatically. You will have to go in task and update the repeat field for the task. You can post this on our feature request forum on roadmap.toodledo.com and if other users find it useful, we will try to implement it.

Thanks
Anant G.

• Anant G.
Posted by rubenB:
Support ticket 72725 filed for this issue.

Why is toodle so unstable and behavior keeps changing on the fly?

Are product changes being rolled out into production on an ongoing basis willy nilly? Aren't these changes being held in a testbed for testing before being rolled out in an announced upgrade?

It's starting to feel like I'm in an Agile daily scrum development environment with changes coming and going right and left.

We do have a small test group to test all the features and after getting approval from everyone, we roll that out in the production.
Yes announcement is pending for that feature which we have scheduled for tomorrow.

From now on, we will also send out emails to all our beta users when we push something to beta for testing and then release an update in production.

Thanks
Anant G.

Posted Mar 20, 2019 in: Start up view
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 20, 2019
Posted by info_1523558061:
Is there a way to set the system so that when I open Toodledo it opens to Today?

You can set default view to calendar from here : https://www.toodledo.com/account_edit.php?edit=7

Hope that helps!
Anant G.

• Anant G.
Posted by rubenB:
Hi Anand,

It's mainly on the website (Windows 7 PC latest patch level, Firefox 65.0.2). Also run on iphone app, IOS 12 latest patch level - have seen a couple random error mesgs pop up there too but didn't pay much attention. Will try to capture the specifics of the mesg(s) more closely next few times I see them.

Yes, I can create a ticket but I have no debug info to include other than the issue that I see (random little popup that shows up momentarily in the bottom right of my screen). Is the website instrumented in any way for me to include something more useful that nothing for you to go on? Is there anything more you'd like me to include in the support ticket?

I also have no good way to determine if there is data missing or not or what failed that I can point you to to use for debugging this.

Hi,
In iOS app we have an option to send sync logs to ticket. That helps us in debugging sync issues from the iOS app. For website, all these errors are logged in error log files. We just need the userid to debug what went wrong from them and we can look up.

Thanks
Anant G.

• Anant G.
Posted by rjvnyc:
Hi -
I tried to invite my wife to collaborate. She uses the IOS app primarily.

She either never received or somehow deleted the invitation (actually, she may have responded and I accidently un-collaborated.

Now, she is listed as someone I sent an invite to. I cannot send another invite. I cannot delete her invite and start again.

TL;DR
1) How do I resend an invite?
2) Can a collaborator work using the IOS app alone?

Go to collaboration menu from Account Settings, click on the collaborator and check stop this person from sharing with me.

There are issues in our current iOS app with collaboration. I will be making a post today to roll out beta version of the iOS app and you can test it out on that.

Thanks
Anant G.

• Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2019
Posted by bwenigma:
I am unable to login to my toodledo on my IOS app after I enabled two factor authentication. Please advise how to resolve this.

You have to generate App specific password for that. You can do it from here : https://www.toodledo.com/otp.php

Hope that helps!
Anant G.

• Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2019
Posted by rubenB:
Hi,

For the past few weeks, I've been getting pretty regular errors which say "Could not sync tasks due". Then tonight I got a new message which said "Error - could not sync folders".

Are others seeing this too?

I'd never seen these errors before the last few weeks and have been on toodledo for going on 3 years now.

Boy, I don't know, and maybe it's seeing things thru rose colored glasses but I don't seem to recall stability/downtime issues back in the Jake days. These days it seems like there's things going on every month or so or more, one after the other.

Hi, this is happening on the website or mobile app? Can you create a support ticket for the same so that we can debug.

Thanks
Anant G.

• Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 15, 2019
Posted by Wild Wonders:
After yesterday's panic where the old interface was messed up, I tried out the "new" interface and found it to be unusable. I use the web interface both on a desktop computer and on an iPad through Safari. On the computer, clicking the box to mark an item complete was so slow. I could click and then count to two, sometimes 3, before the check mark would show up. On the iPad, the lag time was just as apparent *and* the site kept crashing. Is my experience typical? There's a lot of stuff I like about the new interface, but the lag time makes it completely unworkable for me and my team.

Hi, Can you create a video and put it in a support ticket please. We will be able to debug from there.

Thanks
Anant G.

Posted Mar 15, 2019 in: Forum Notifications?
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 15, 2019
Posted by mlb32704:
Back in 2011, I created a feature request to send email notifications out when someone replied to a forum post that was on my watchlist. The answer back then was, no, so 8 years later I thought it might a good one to ask about it again. This is very standard functionality for basically every newsgroup that I participate in. Apple Communities, for example, sends me an email whenever somebody posts a reply to a topic that I am watching. With ToodleDo, I either have to guess that someone replied to a post, or just check often. That's silly. Apologies if somehow I'm missing something but I have never received an email telling me that someone posted on a watched ToodleDo Forum topic. This can't be that difficult, please reconsider including this functionality in a future update. Thank you.

Hi, will keep this in mind. Thanks for the suggestion.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 14, 2019
Posted by rubenB:
Yes, Anant, it works now so that's great.

Odd as i did a reload earlier prior to posting to see if it was still failing which it was.

Is there any way that the toodle team could regularly post "all clear" messages somewhere like on twitter after an incident gets resolved? We had the same issue with trying to reach closure and know when things were completed with the late Feb move and database problems.

Or even better if there could be status page that people could just refer to anytime.

Thanks.

Yeah incident tracking will be better. Noted! Thanks for the suggestion :)
Anant G.

• Anant G.
Posted by rubenB:
Thanks much, Anant, for the reply.

I was assuming that this would be a quick fix to revert back to a prior version but it's been 2 hours now and seems like it's going to be taking more time.

So, do you have some sort of rough ETA for when the fix may be available?

(Task creation is pretty unusable and is affecting batch mode, as well, it appears)

Thanks.

Already released an update, please try using it again.
Anant G.

Posted Mar 14, 2019 in: Page reload when task completed
  • Anant G.
Just pushed an update to fix the old tasks section. I will keep monitoring this post if you guys face any other issues.

Thanks
Anant G.

Posted Mar 14, 2019 in: Page reload when task completed
  • Anant G.
We are looking into refresh issue on old tasks section right now and will update you guys when we have fixed that.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
Posted by rubenB:
Others seem to be seeing this same behavior (See link to other posting below). Don't see anything from toodle folks on twitter feed about this.

The Add Task button is currently mostly broken & unusable. Among the errors that I see are:

- Due Date drop-down does not open
- Dropdowns which do work are modal and cannot be closed -- when Tags is opened, it no longer goes away when you click another field. The only way I've found to get it to close is to use the <esc> key which then also cancels out of any tags chosen.

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/26841/0/due-date-field-in-web-interface.html

We are looking into this right now and will release an update soon.
Anant G.

Posted Mar 13, 2019 in: Subtask behaviour after Re-Subscription
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 13, 2019
Posted by sandro.krumbein:
Hello!

I have been on a yearly subscription on a level, that supported subtasks (don't remember exactly which). That subscription ran out yesterday, which I noticed, because my subtasks had stopped working. I renewed to a standard subscription yesterday (which supposedly supports subtasks), but to no avail...

On a search, which defined the subtasks, the parent tasks used to loaded automatically. Now they don't anymore.

What's going on there? And how to fix it?

Sandro

Hi Sandro,
Can you see if subtasks field is enabled on your profile : https://www.toodledo.com/account_edit.php?edit=19

If you still have issues, create a support ticket : https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
Anant G.

Posted Mar 13, 2019 in: Subscription Renewal
  • Anant G.
Posted by kcarsonkc:
My subscription is coming due in 43 days. I'm confused about my renewal. Will my subscription be renewed automatically? Will I be sent a bill or a notice? I'm also confused on which of the new subscriptions to purchase. Thanks.

You are not on auto-renewal. You can subscribe to our plus plan which is very similar to our old Gold Plan.

Hope that helps!
Anant G.

Posted Mar 13, 2019 in: account
  • Anant G.
Posted by f.v.eekeren_2:
My tasks have all disappeared in my account. Can you indicate to me how I can now access my new account?

Sincerely
Frans

Did you delete all your tasks ? Can you create a support ticket explaining what you are looking for : https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      Next