Search results for "Posted by Anant G."
Anant G.

Posted Jun 20, 2020 in: Accessing attachments on app
Score: 0
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jun 20, 2020
  • Score: 0
Posted by chheflin:
When, specifically, will I be able to access Task attachments through my app? I noticed a post on this 4 years ago saying this would be a future app addition. Am I overlooking something?

Thank you.

We are building the new mobile apps in react native and this is on our to-do list. We just rolled out a beta version of the old app to fix the layout issues and sync issues. That can be downloaded from here : https://testflight.apple.com/join/YV3Mvh12
Anant G.

Posted Jun 20, 2020 in: hotlist not working
  • Anant G.
Can you create a support ticket for the same and please attach a screenshot.

https://toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
Anant G.

Posted Jun 20, 2020 in: Did something change?
  • Anant G.
Posted by xu7o8b1UhtbNYqW:
All of a sudden the drop down menus for "Folder" and "Tags" are taking longer to load.

https://imgur.com/yFK22zv

Can you create a support ticket for the same and we will see what's wrong : https://toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
Anant G.

Posted Jun 20, 2020 in: iOS app duplicates
  • Anant G.
Posted by Angry Dragon:
Why do duplicate tasks show up in folders in the iOS app and not web . I think there is a bug here.

Try downloading our beta version of the iOS app : https://testflight.apple.com/join/YV3Mvh12
Anant G.

Posted Jun 20, 2020 in: Is customer support not working?
  • Anant G.
Posted by Matthew Tarpy:
I'm a paid subscriber, and I've had an open ticket now for four business days with no response...is product support not working at the current time?

Hi, we are very much active and replied to your ticket.
Anant G.

Posted Jun 20, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 1
  • Anant G.
  • Score: 1
Hi,
As I mentioned on our blog, we are releasing another beta update on our iOS app.

You can download this version from here :
https://testflight.apple.com/join/IOcArkMs

Make sure you have downloaded Testflight from App store first.

Lot of fixes are done from last build. Major one's are summarized below :

+ Fixes a bug search functionality in tasks.
+ Made application available for all the Apple Watch. We had to remove Apple Watch Series 1 from the application because it was causing conflicts with the newer version.
+ Fixes a bug in the Outlines, Habits & Lists section where navigation or header to add new items were missing.
+ Fixes a bug in the Outlines section where a link inside an item may not have been clickable.
+ Fixes a bug with crashing of app when a Note was searched in Notes Section.
+ Fixes an issue where the sync was breaking and it was not able to sync all the tasks.
+ Many layout issues are fixed in Tasks & Notes section.
+ Implemented Sub-Task feature in the app.

Open Bugs :
+ Sync performance issue
+ iPad Layout

For some users who feel that we are shutting down, that is not the case. We're doing our best to improve Toodledo and do no harm. We know we are not active on Forums and Blog, we are going to improve on this area too soon.

Anant

This message was edited Jul 09, 2020.
Anant G.

Posted May 02, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: May 02, 2020
Posted by olivier.streichenberger:
Posted by olivier.streichenberger:
Hi Anant,
It came back with a new calendar, and it's now working with Outlook again. Thks

Hi Anant,
It isn't updating as it used to do. Hence could you please restore this functionality. The fact that you don't reply to any post and that nothing is happening is very disturbing for a long time user like me. I don't want to change my system for task but I am puzzled....! When is the Android new interface scheduled ?
Olivier

Can you reach out to me at [email protected] and I will look into this. Android new interface is scheduled by end of May.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
  • Posted: Apr 20, 2020
Posted by Bracken Funk:
But... I cannot figure out how to do this and the forums have been 0 help. Anyone have a way to accomplish this?

We currently don't store task completion time.
Anant G.

Posted Apr 20, 2020 in: All of my completed tasks have vanished
Score: 1
  • Anant G.
  • Score: 1
Posted by tg_4:
Hi all,

As per the heading, any ideas, please?

This is not good.

Hi, You can see deleted tasks log from here : https://www.toodledo.com/delete_log.php
It should show how they got deleted.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
Posted by GlennK_2:
I changed my two factor authentication app and now my login information is no longer recognized on the iphone app. I did not change my password but the iphone app says that my login information is incorrect. I can therefore no longer sync my data. I can login to the web. What is the fix to this problem? Thanks

You need to generate app specific passwords from here : https://www.toodledo.com/otp.php
Anant G.

Posted Apr 06, 2020 in: New iOS Toodledo beta release
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Apr 06, 2020
Posted by J. Michael Stahl:
How do I get on the beta list? Would love to help troubleshooot.

You will have to download Testflight app from appstore and then visit the link we have provided.

We have made notes from your feedback and are working on them :)
Anant G.

Posted Apr 01, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Apr 01, 2020
Posted by bgreiner:
Hello,

this morning I got a testflight notification, that a new beta for toodledo is available.

I was so happy and installed it.

BUT I could see it for about a second (looks like the old app with support for larger screens of newer iPhones and NO dark mode) and after about one second it crashed. Every time I try to open the new app it crashes instantly. A new installation did not bring any improvement. I am very disappointed. I was waiting and hoping so long for a new app with support for larger screens and Dark Mode support...

Here is the update : https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/27637/0/new-ios-toodledo-beta-release.html. iPad layout & Support of Dark Mode will come in next update. It was throwing an error when put into production. Will roll out an update soon once that is fixed :)

Apart from this we are also re-doing the whole app in Swift (new codebase for iOS) which will fix lot of performance and design issues.
Anant G.

Posted Apr 01, 2020 in: New iOS Toodledo beta release
Score: 4
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Apr 01, 2020
  • Score: 4
Hello all,
We are pleased to announce that we’ve released a beta version of our upcoming new iOS Toodledo app.

It’s at any early stage but it will give you a glimpse of the upcoming product.

The goals of this new version are to:
+ Fixing layout for iPhone X and above.
+ Implementing sub-tasks feature on iPhone app
+ Performance improvement and Memory leaks fixes.
+ Better Reminders for tasks
+ Fixing issues with iOS 13+

Please feel free to install and test this app. Here are the instructions for doing that.
+ Download Testflight app from Appstore
+ Download Toodledo version from here : Test Flight Link

By the way, as this is in beta, this release is only partway there. Specifically:
+ There are still some issues with performance
+ More work is needed for layout of subtasks
+ The new user interface design is still evolving
+ New Apple watch app.

But as you try this out, please give us constructive feedback, we appreciate it!

Anant

This message was edited Apr 01, 2020.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 30, 2020
Posted by Renzo Paoli:
Hi guys

I just noticed Android app crashed down several times and doesn't let me use It. I read this is happening to several other users. My mobile phone is Huawei P Smart 2019.

I just uninstalled and installed again the app as someme users suggested as a fix.

I did and worked. However i lost al my display settings and configuration. I use Toodledo many years ago and need urgently to get back to my last display.

Is there any easy way to get it back?
Very Urgent

Best Regards

Renzo

Hi, Currently that is not possible but we will be able to help you out in setting up that configuration. Can you please create a support ticket for the same ?
Anant G.

• Anant G.
Posted by will_1297610890:
When I check off an item in my todo list on my phone, the checked off task doesn't get removed like it used to! How can I get it back to the way it used to behave? I have rebooted my iPhone and it didn't help.

We will be rolling out a beta update on the iOS app this week. That should fix most of the iOS issues.
Anant G.

Posted Mar 30, 2020 in: Google Calendar Sync Work for You?
  • Anant G.
Posted by oliver.wiesner:
I came across this subject just recently by coincidence and this is awesome! The "Real Google Calendar Sync" is what I had been looking for for ages!

I also had the issue with the block from Google but since yesterday it worked.

Trying it out right now, it looks like just the tasks, that are being changed since I made the connection are being synced. The "older" tasks, which were in Toodledo before, are not (all) being synced.

Can you please create a support ticket for this and our developers will look into it.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
Posted by willhem.ladislas:
Hello,

I see that my subscription is not active since 13 december 2019 but I see that I have been debited every month since then. I have receibed a receipt for each payment of USD 3.99.

Could you please review?

Thanks in advance.

Willhem

We replied to you on your support ticket.
Anant G.

Posted Mar 25, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 25, 2020
The new version was crashing because it requires re-sync of all the tasks. We have rolled back an update and working on forcing the re-sync. We will be releasing next update in beta first and create a post here in forums for the same.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 25, 2020
Right reinstalling the app should fix the issue. It is happening because data needs to be synced again.
Anant G.

Posted Mar 17, 2020 in: Google Calendar Sync Work for You?
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 17, 2020
Posted by efraim:
2 way sync stopped working for me

Here is the message I get when I try to authorize Toodledo

Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app
This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In.

With a red warning triangle....

Google says that Toodledo developers do not comply with Google new Security requirements

Any answer for that???

Yes we submitted our app for verification and we are currently waiting on them to complete the process.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      Next