Search results for "Posted by Anant G."
Anant G.

Posted Mar 13, 2019 in: Drag and drop of Tasks to new dates
Score: 0
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 13, 2019
  • Score: 0
Posted by cjdenbow:
It would be a nice enhancement if it were possible to rearrange the due dates of tasks by simply dragging and dropping them to a new day. This was possible in the todo program that I was using previously. It had other limitations that I didn't like, so I moved back to Toodledo, after several years of trying other alternatives. To me the lack of this "drag and drop" feature is a serious limitation. Any chance it will be included in an update any time soon? Thanks. -- Carl

You can check our roadmap here : https://roadmap.toodledo.com/
Anant G.

Score: 1
  • Anant G.
  • Score: 1
Posted by martingchapman:
From the normal view tap ? and it will pop up a list of all the keyboard shortcuts

Posted by kenckar:
I'm wondering what I am doing wrong. On my PC chrome browser, pressing those keys seems to do nothing...

You have to enable keyboard shortcuts from Account Settings : https://www.toodledo.com/account_edit.php?edit=11 :)
Anant G.

Posted Mar 13, 2019 in: Something strange - Missing tasks...
  • Anant G.
Posted by greentimemusic:
It's probably me but I have this weird thing happening.

I load the Tootledo app and noticed that a task I created is missing. I have this task set to run every 3 weeks upon completion.
But every day I notice it's not there. Then I click on the left menu and select Tasks / Main and it seems to update and now that task I created is there.

I am not sure a) what selecting main does or b) how i set the view to be "main" so that task I created shows.

I can create this issue every day. Tomorrow the task sill be missing until I repeat the Left menu Tasks / Main again.

Am I doing something wrong? Or am I missing something?

You are checking it on Android app or iOS app?
Anant G.

• Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 11, 2019
It's a known daylight saving bug. We are working on it to fix it so that it does not happen in future. Few updates needs to be pushed for the same, one solution is to store all countries's daylight saving data, other is to match the queries of tasks with user's logged in timezone. We will update you guys on this shortly.

This message was edited Mar 11, 2019.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 11, 2019
Posted by Clare_3:
For the record, this broke my Toodledo backup process, which uses a version-control system to save the latest versions of files downloaded from Toodledo.

Because two of the filenames are now different each day, I had to change the script to remove the now-added date from the files that used to be called toodledo_completed.csv and toodledo_current.csv.

https://twitter.com/ClareMacraeUK/status/1104137042420744193

Bit disappointed not to have had the courtesy of a reply to my Tweet.

Sorry, we missed that. We have no open APIs for taking backups of the account and so don't think we need to announce that to our users. Hope you understand and sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Anant G.

Posted Mar 08, 2019 in: updated site, how do I find it?
Score: 1
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 08, 2019
  • Score: 1
Posted by trewaters:
Hi.

I renewed my subscription today. After finishing the payment my site reloaded and it looked cool! But I closed my browser and it is gone. I didn't pay attention to the details because I thought this was supposed to happen.

I don't know if it was a beta site but I liked it. My favorite part was that the notes icon was more on the left side of the list which is easier to see. I lose the icon a lot when I resize my window. I couldn't find a way to move it so I like this new layout better. I like using notes in my tasks.

Please help me get to the site I saw before.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

May be you are referring to tasks.toodledo.com
Anant G.

• Anant G.
Posted by mlb32704:
NOTE - this is the third request for this enhancement. I made the original request in April 2014, then again in May 2015, and now with the new management in place, I'm hoping to finally get a positive response. The old topic was locked for discussion, nobody seems to have any interest in this functionality but me, but I keep asking. Is there any chance that this will ever get done?

-- The backup utility assigns a unique numerical code to each backup, so I don't have to manually change the file name each time I save it to the same backup location on my hard drive.

-- The export utilities for completed and uncompleted tasks, as well as notebook exports, do not assign any sort of unique identifier, so I have to manually insert the date at the end of the file each and every time (i.e. "toodle-current4114.csv").

-- Any thoughts to assigning some sort of identifier, preferably the date, to these three export files?

-- Yes, I save all three export files as well as the backup .xml file each week. I recognize that the .xml file includes everything, but in a pinch, I can load up .csv files in Excel for any missing tasks, old notebooks, etc.

Please advise, thanks.

It's taken care of now and pushed to production :)
Anant G.

• Anant G.
Posted by jay_berg:
Thanks for the reply. So I created a new account, and then went to "Backup/Restore" and chose the file (a back-up from about a month ago). Then I hit UPLOAD. Next I get a screen that titled "Import To-Do List" and warns as follows:

"We are about to restore the following items:

Folders: 1
Tasks: 916
Notebooks: 3
Outlines: 12
Lists: 11
Habits: 0 "

I click "Continue Restore" button, and then it says "Your account has been restored"

When I then click my tasks, there are only 76 tasks even though it says it restored 916. How do I view all 916 tasks ?
Thanks,
Jay

Can you create a support ticket for this, this may be happening because of the filters or subtasks which are hidden because of free membership. We will take care of this in support ticket.
Anant G.

Posted Mar 07, 2019 in: Redirecting to Beta site on my computer
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 07, 2019
Posted by Purveyor:
What is your “js”?
Which specific updates did you push?

By js i was referring to javascript. We did push some updates related to this https://blog.toodledo.com/february-2019-monthly-update/
Anant G.

Posted Mar 07, 2019 in: How to combine accounts
  • Anant G.
Posted by Ken_Ports:
I have two accounts - one with my business email address for work tasks, and the other with my home email address for my non-work tasks and Honeydews. I want to combine them into one account and differentiate work from non-work with "Context" labels. Is there a way to do this without having to copy the tasks one by one, and if so, how? Many thanks!

Go to your home account, batch edit all tasks and set their context to home. Export them in csv and then in your new account you can import that csv.

Hope that helps!
Anant G.

• Anant G.
You can create a new account and restore that backup too. After that you can delete that account.

Thanks
Anant G.

Posted Mar 07, 2019 in: Where is the support form?
  • Anant G.
Posted by boydston01:
What happened to the support form for technical support?

It's here : https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
Anant G.

Posted Mar 07, 2019 in: Redirecting to Beta site on my computer
  • Anant G.
We have reduced the cache time for js. If it still not working try clearing your browser cache and cookies. It should fix this it. Just pushed few updates on tasks.toodledo.com.

If you still face issue, create a support ticket for the same from here (https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php)

Thanks

This message was edited Mar 07, 2019.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
This should be fixed now, are you guys still facing this issue?
Anant G.

Posted Mar 07, 2019 in: Date Picker Reverts to Current Month
  • Anant G.
Posted by adriank:
I've resisted moving to the "new" layout of the web version, since it had several issues the first time I tried it. Now that several things aren't quite right in the "old" layout, I'm committed to making the switch. However the behavior of the date picker in the new layout is like a pebble in my shoe that I can't get used to. Here's the annoyance (that happens often, but not every time): I click on a date that I want to change and the "date picker" pops up. Without hesitation, I click the "next month" arrow a few times to advance to the month I want, and when I pause more than three seconds to think about which date in that new month I want, the calendar reverts back to the current month and I have to click the "next month" arrow again to get back to the month I wanted. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm running Chrome on Windows 10, but have seen the same thing in Firefox.
Any suggestions on what to try are much appreciated!

If you keep the cursor on calendar, it wont go away. If you move it away from the calendar, it will close the popup after few seconds because that means you are not using it anymore.
Anant G.

Posted Feb 16, 2019 in: Saved Search Name Input Box is Lost
Score: -1
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Feb 16, 2019
  • Score: -1
Posted by wbmcmillan46:
I can't save any new Advanced Searches. The Saved Search Name Input Box no longer appears. (Tried full screen mode -- still no input box) -- Can anyone solve this problem? Are Saved Searches no longer supported by Toodledo? My old Saved Searches still work properly, but I can't Name or Save new Searches.

It is the paid feature now. You have to subscribe to a plan to use it.
Anant G.

Posted Dec 18, 2018 in: How to renew now?
Score: -1
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Dec 18, 2018
  • Score: -1
Posted by docpat2511:
There is no way to either renew or subscribe that I can find at all.

I get to a page listing the three new plans, but there is no link to either renew; or even to subscribe to one of those plans.

Bloody frustrating.

Please create a support ticket for this (https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php)
Anant G.

Posted Dec 03, 2018 in: Error Syning Tasks (#-13)
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Dec 03, 2018
Posted by Highsteppin:
I get an error:

Error Syning Tasks (#-13)

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Error -13 means “Invalid Parent”.

Probably what happened is that you edited the task in two places and the second edit was trying to add a parent which no longer exists or something.
If you refresh the page, it should go away. Worst case, you have to log out and then log back in again.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
  • Posted: Nov 27, 2018
Posted by pawelkaleta:
Posted by itp:
I was hoping for a reply by the developers.

You are not alone :)

It is considered as completed in stats. Pawelkaleta is right, it's an informational field for the users. But its a good idea to filter out the stats based on different fields and we will work on improving in that area.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
  • Posted: Nov 27, 2018
Posted by itp:
Note that while the tasks with a due date in Jan 2019 do not appear in any of the regular views (my tasks, folders, status...), they do appear in the calendar-view and they are also part of the Calendar syncing.

Enabling "In the Future" option should show the tasks in January. If you are not seeing it, please create a support ticket and send us a screenshot. We can look into it.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      Next