ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Anant G."
Anant G.

Posted 2 days ago in: Moving On: Final Post
Score: -1
Posted by svsmailus_2:
Toodledo still works, and works well I might add. The iOS apps have a few visual glitches, but I'm here for the duration of the ride. Nothing out there compares to Toodledo. I used the mac Things app, but it is very feature poor in comparison. I tend to work off the browser and iOS. I've had no data loss and am hopeful that the app will move forward.

I want to encourage Anant to keep going!

Thank you means a lot <3 New apps will also go live. We are working hard to get those out.

This message was edited 2 days ago.
Anant G.

Score: 0
Posted by Anastasiavixen:
When I click the link in a task that is an attachment, the link takes me to my main page, and the file does not download to my computer. This is firefox. Is this a known issue? Let me know if you need more details (also, not sure where I would report a bug for this either...)

Can you please create a support ticket for the same with a screenshot.
Anant G.

Posted 5 days ago in: not sure how to cancel subscription
Posted by itp:
User Larry2 posed this question in August:

"I'm assuming that if it can't find my email address (here: https://toodledo.chargebeeportal.com/portal/v2/login?forward=portal_main) then I don't have a current subscription?

I thought I'd read that those with old Silver+ subscriptions would not be auto renew until they signed up under one of the new plans. I trust that's why it can't find my email address because I still have a Silver plan."

(https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/27235/0/automatic-renewal-of-subscription-how-to-cancel.html)

I’m in the same situation.

Can anyone confirm that if your email-adres (= username in TD) is not on file with Chargebee that TD won’t be able to automatically renew my subscription?

You are not on auto-renew plan and you will be moved to free plan automatically when your current subscription expires.
Anant G.

Posted 5 days ago in: TOODLEDO DOES NOT WORK ON CHROME
Posted by eduardocrivas1:
I am trying again this morning, and Toodledo still does not function on Chrome, only in explorer. I have to work with both open in my desktop in order to organize my day.

Can you please create a support ticket for the same and we will look into this.
Anant G.

Posted 5 days ago in: How long to process upgrade?
Posted by kculp:
Thank you. I visited those threads and this is very disturbing. Toodledo has been great for me and I hate to move to another platform, but am now looking into my options.

Your subscription has already been updated.
Anant G.

Posted 5 days ago in: Can't login/sync on iOS app
Posted by parkercpa:
After beating my head against the wall on this, it would appear that the app does not like certain (or any?) symbols in your password. Changed to a simpler password and no issues logging in.

We will be rolling out an update on the mobile apps by march end. We have redeveloped the apps in React Native which will bring similar look and feel that of website.
Anant G.

Posted Jan 06, 2020 in: Problems with Plus Collaborators
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2020
  • Score: 0
Posted by Cindy Parks-Talley:
I have reached out repeatedly through tickets and had no response. I'm hoping someone here can help me. I have TWO plus memberships (accidentally got a second one trying to fix problems). I have myself and 3 employees on Toodledo and have been members for quite some time. I can not figure out how to get my other users on the same plan. Maybe I am confused. It says it has up to 5 collaborators. Does each collaborator need to sign up and pay separately? I thougth the annual fee was for up to 5 people, but maybe it is just per member. Please help.

Hi, You will have to buy subscription for each member separately. Can you provide me with your support ticket number, I can look into it.
Our team is going through all the support tickets right now.
Anant G.

Posted Nov 25, 2019 in: Lifetime Subscription
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Nov 25, 2019
  • Score: -1
Posted by danabeyta:
There are sites that mention a lifetime subscription with Toodledo. Is there actually such a thing that is legitimate with the product? If so, what is the price?

Yes we were running Lifetime campaign for new users. But it is no longer valid.
Anant G.

Posted Oct 16, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Oct 16, 2019
Posted by KBC1-Gold-Active:
The forum you are now reading on Toodledo.com is still working and is uncensored as of today, but who knows how long this will continue? A few people have started an independent forum in Slack under the free Slack plan, so that should be active for awhile.

Feel free to join us. That discussion is located here...

https://join.slack.com/t/td-user-coop/shared_invite/enQtNzQ2NzcwNjc4MzA3LTc3OWNhZmE2Yjk1YjgzMjVkMjU1NDYwZTIxYjE0OTIzMTVjMGNlYjQ2ODgzMGE1MDU3ZjEzNmFlMzMyZmZjOTU

If you have any trouble getting in, feel free to send a message to my Gmail account.
My Gmail address is kurtsdcb at

Below is another copy of the Slack link if the one above does not work.

https://join.slack.com/t/td-user-coop/shared_invite/enQtNzQ2NzcwNjc4MzA3LTc3OWNhZmE2Yjk1YjgzMjVkMjU1 NDYwZTIxYjE0OTIzMTVjMGNlYjQ2ODgzMGE1MDU3ZjEzNmFlMzMyZmZjOTU

Be sure to cut and paste both lines into your browser, up through and including ZmZjOTU

Send me an invite too on anant@toodledo.com :)
Anant G.

• Anant G.
  • Posted: Oct 16, 2019
  • Score: -1
Posted by marcemobile_3:
Do take a look. :-)

I'm checking it out.

Mseeya

This promotion is only for the new users :)
Anant G.

Posted Sep 18, 2019 in: Toodledo Updates
Score: 8
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Sep 18, 2019
  • Score: 8
Hi,
I just want to keep one thread for the updates. So I will lock this one.

From last one month we were working on finding new contractors who can help us in fixing open bugs and releasing new app updates. We were able to find 2 new contractors who joined the team starting this month. It took time to get everything setup on dev and guide them through the code.

In last Forum Post, I promised that I will share the task list on what we are going to do next. We are planning those things out and I will share it once that's ready. Our priority is to make the web version stable and free from bugs and then release the new iOS and Android Apps.

Thanks,
Anant
Anant G.

Posted Aug 29, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
Score: 5
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Aug 29, 2019
  • Score: 5
Hi Toodledo Users,
Many people on the forums are saying that Toodledo is shutting down, that is not really the case. We are not going anywhere. Stacksocial promotion was only for the new users so that we can raise some money for hiring more contractors to improve the product. Since users can export and import the backup of their accounts, we enabled use of that promotion for current free users as well.

I have been working on Toodledo since we took over from Jake. I am working on my task list and will share it with you guys here in couple of days.

Things are going slow because code base is very very old and in the past it was never updated. In last one year we managed to update the code and rolled out few updates along with new features. We know there are some major bugs in Toodledo that we will deal with starting next month.

I will try to make everything transparent on what we are working on may be weekly basis. Our priorities for next month is to fix major bugs and roll out another beta release of the mobile app.

Toodledo team needs lot of support from its community and we will improve and grow Toodledo from here.

Hope I answered all your questions! If you want to talk with me, you can email me at : anant@toodledo.com

Thanks
Anant G.

Posted Aug 23, 2019 in: Auto-Update
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Aug 23, 2019
Posted by Bill Bennett:
I find that even though I have auto update turned on, it seems to run inconsistently. I think its probably something I am doing, but I cannot figure it out. Has anyone else experienced this?

Can you create a support ticket for this, we can debug this issue with you.
Anant G.

Score: 1
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Aug 14, 2019
  • Score: 1
Posted by Ob-La-Di+ruben:
Hi,

I haven't used batch edit in ages and am not sure if this is user error.

The "L" shortcut to select the set of tasks that I want to batch edit appears to do nothing. I am running on the new UI (tasks.toodledo.com) and can bring up the batch edit menu but it wants to perform the change on all tasks, since none are selected.

Is there an issue with using batch edit, or can someone remind me of the steps on how to select a group of individual tasks? I have shortcuts enabled and had thought I recalled typing "L or l" would enable a mode where mouse click on a task allowed me to select a set of tasks; the mouse clicks on a task now don't do that.

(Of course I can still utilize batch edit if I can construct a search to bring up the set of tasks to be modified, but the "L" selection was flexible)

Thanks!

You have to keep pressing "L" key and select the task you want to edit using your mouse click.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
Posted by Rui Simoes:
I follow the instructions but the option "cancel subscription" don't exist? there is any solution for this?

https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#175

Hi Rui,
We changed our billing portal. You can cancel auto-renewals from https://toodledo.chargebeeportal.com/ or create a support ticket and we will help you out from there.

Thanks
Anant G.

Posted Aug 14, 2019 in: Toodledo iPhone App Beta Testers
Score: 2
  • Anant G.
  • Score: 2
Posted by jimk222:
Anant what were the changes??? I asked in several places and never got clarity as to what was changed in the first beta. At least tell us what has changed in the 2nd beta so we can help by looking at what you need us to test. Thank you for the update, any update is helpful.

Hi,
In first release we mainly upgraded the codebase as old application was running on old Objective C version and also updated the UI for iPhone X and iPhone Xs Max.

In second version we are able to import all the libraries to Swift, there are still some clashes in Tasks section and setting up reminders which is taking time. We are expecting to release the second version of beta in Second week of September.
Anant G.

Posted Aug 07, 2019 in: Collaboration
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Aug 07, 2019
Posted by administrator_1565003285:
Hi

I have purchased the Plus subscription and would like 5 collaborators who can view/add to and update the list. Can they do this if they have the free subscription or do they need to have the Plus subscription as well as myself?

If they collaborate only with you then they can be on free subscription. If they want to collaborate with each other then they need plus subscription.

Thanks
Anant G.

Posted Aug 07, 2019 in: Toodledo iPhone App Beta Testers
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Aug 07, 2019
Hi, Will be rolling out second beta version this month and update the link here.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 25, 2019 in: Expired Service
Score: 1
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jul 25, 2019
  • Score: 1
Posted by erodrig411:
Dear Support Team,
Please also note that I have been a subscriber for 10 years. I am certainly hoping that my loyalty to ToodleDo across 10 years will provide some level of unique effort to attempt to recover files. Please advise when you have investigated whether there will be an ability to recover my files.

Thank you!
Elvin

Hi Elvin,
I already replied to your support ticket and gave you free 7 days trial for Plus subscription so that you can check the tasks.

Hope that helps!
Anant G.

Posted Jul 09, 2019 in: New iOS app
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jul 09, 2019
Posted by Timothy.M.Read:
As a paid customer for many years I love the tool but really dislike the mobile app for iOS. Any update on when a new version will be available?

Thanks

Still working on the new mobile apps. Expected launch is late August. We are still in beta for the new mobile apps.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7      Next