ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by M"
M

Score: 0
  • M
  • Posted: May 11, 2009
  • Score: 0
I use Toodledo and another service called Reqall. Reqall lets me call a number on my cell, speak a task, and have that task emailed to my Toodledo account. Reqall transcribes what I speak and, in the past, the first (not sure how many) characters of that resulting email would come into Toodledo as the task. The remaining transcription -- and a text representation of the recording itself -- would come into Toodledo as the NOTES of my task. I would then delete the text representation, as it did me no good -- but the remaining characters of the transcription would be kept.

Did something you recently changed affect this? I now get NO body (no extension of the task name, nor text representation of the recording) with my reQall-emailed tasks.

thx
M

Posted May 11, 2009 in: Multi-criteria search problems
  • M
Thanks, Anders -- that's the search I needed...
M

• M
UPDATED: Updated Java, and I'm fine.
------------------
I will try that asap - thank you.

A related question -- when I try to click the RED X, today, to delete a single part of a search, I get "Error on page" in the lower right of my IE 7 screen. It has worked before. What could cause this? I'm having to delete entire searches and recreate them, just to modify them.

This message was edited May 11, 2009.
M

• M
I'm trying to build my own custom "hot list," which should contain anything with a due date in the next 14 days, and any OVERDUE tasks with a 2 or 3 priority.

This is what I'm putting into the search:

Match all
(checked off is no)
AND
(Due date is after 1/1/1980)
AND
(Due date is before 14 days OR priority is 2 OR priority is 3)

But I'm getting back overdue tasks with ANY priority. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
M

Posted Jan 25, 2009 in: Search problems
  • M
  • Posted: Jan 25, 2009
I have a search to show me my overdue and upcoming tasks that are incomplete. It is for
STARRED and CHECKED OFF = NO; or
DUE DATE is in the last 30 DAYS and CHECKED OFF = NO; or
DUE DATE is in the next 7 DAYS and CHECKED OFF = NO

However, I'm seeing tons of checked off tasks in the due date is in the last 30 category.

Is there a way to force that criteria to take effect, or a problem with searching that I"m not aware of?
M

Posted Nov 29, 2008 in: Sorting by goal - not?
  • M
  • Posted: Nov 29, 2008
And, perhaps I should change the subject, but I also just noticed that a SORT ORDER is not SAVED with a custom SEARCH. Is that correct? I consider searches "views," and would certainly like to have different sort orders for my different views, without having to remember what I wanted, each time I pull up the view.
M

Posted Nov 29, 2008 in: Sorting by goal - not?
  • M
  • Posted: Nov 29, 2008
My goals start with a number, to indicate their importance; e.g., "01 Health," "05 Money", etc.

But, when I sort my saved search, "Undated" by GOAL, it doesn't seem to be sorting by those goals, or by any part of the name of those goals. The result is 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 10, 01, 02, 11, 99, 04...

Is there a problem with sorting by goal, or is there a problem with my goals?
M

Posted Nov 24, 2008 in: Dividers - get rid of 'em
Score: 3
  • M
  • Posted: Nov 24, 2008
  • Score: 3
This may have been asked and answered and I didn't use the right search terms, because I can't find any reference to this: I have a saved search and, when I sort it by DUE DATE, I get dividers. How do I GET RID of (not expand/collapse to) the divider, when I don't want it anymore (but just want a straight sort, with no groups)?

thanks
M

Posted Nov 23, 2008 in: Can't delete tasks
  • M
  • Posted: Nov 23, 2008
Posted @ approx. 1:50pm: It's working today. Don't know what that was, but thanks for the reply!

Now, at 3:38pm, after working in Toodledo for a while, the problem recurs...

I'll see if it keeps recurring, and will re-post.

This message was edited Nov 23, 2008.
M

Posted Nov 22, 2008 in: Can't delete tasks
  • M
  • Posted: Nov 22, 2008
I'm on Firefox 3.0.4 (not the add-on), and have just returned to Toodledo after a long absence where I tried (but failed) to manage my "to do's" on paper...

I can no longer delete tasks, it seems. I click the trashcan icon, and am asked if I'm sure I want to permanently delete, but the tasks don't go away.

Is this a known problem?
M

Posted Mar 21, 2008 in: Search for items with NO due date?
  • M
  • Posted: Mar 21, 2008
Actually, that <u>is</u> pretty intuitive, and is what I tried to do. The system will not accept a date earlier, however, than the popup calendar dates, which only go back to 2007, and I end up with ALL items returned, I believe.
M

Posted Mar 18, 2008 in: Search for items with NO due date?
  • M
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2008
How would I enter a search for tasks that have NO due date?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12