ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by PamelaH"
PamelaH

Posted Aug 27, 2021 in: Apple Watch App?
Score: 1
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Aug 27, 2021
  • Score: 1
We are planning this Apple Watch support to be in the next version of the mobile app in early 2022 (it may not be in the initial beta release, but will be released soon after)
PamelaH

Score: 0
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Aug 22, 2021
  • Score: 0
Hi Eric -

I've just reviewed the code and unfortunately it doesn't look like this is possible right now.

We do appreciate the suggestion and the scenario, and it makes perfect sense! I've added it to our internal tracking list, but feel free to also add it our feature requests list (https://roadmap.toodledo.com/feature-requests) so that other people can vote on it as well.

Kind regards
-Pamela
PamelaH

Posted Aug 19, 2021 in: iPad app
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Aug 19, 2021
Posted by borkis:
I have written many notes asking why the performance is so slow on the iphone app. I have about 900 tasks and when using the app to do anything on it has a long pause before it updates the change requested. Is is ever going to be better? I really enjoy the product but it is frustrating when using it on my apply device.
Bob

Yes, we are completely rewriting the mobile apps (both iOS and Android) to address performance issues such as this, syncing issues, and updating the UI.

We expect a first (public Beta) release with a subset of Tasks functionality (and with the best support for newer iOS and Android devices) to be available by early 2022. (Other functionality will follow on soon after)

For now, migrating to this new app will be completely optional and will run alongside the existing apps - but we would definitely recommend checking it out sooner than later once it's available.
PamelaH

Score: 4
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Aug 18, 2021
  • Score: 4
Posted by M:
@PamelaH,

I decided I couldn’t trust Toodledo, under the previous owners, to be around much longer so I switched my method of task tracking to 2Do. I greatly missed the ability to use Toodledo as its back and, for ease of access, but I just didn’t trust it anymore.

However, since the announcement that you folks have taken over and are developing the app again, I contacted the developer of 2Do, and asked them to be in touch with you to make sure that the two applications work well together as they have in the past.

They would like private and direct contact information for your team, other than the generalized info and support emails, if possible. (They have attempted contact many times over the last couple of years.). Is that something you would be willing to provide?

You can reach us at [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected]

However, we do actively monitor the support and info emails so any emails sent there will be seen as well (by the whole team).
PamelaH

Posted Aug 18, 2021 in: July Update on the Blog
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Aug 18, 2021
Hi!

You can email [email protected] or [email protected].
PamelaH

Posted Aug 13, 2021 in: iPad app
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Aug 13, 2021
Hi -

Thanks for the feedback and support! This is an issue that we are aware of and I completely agree that the app should be able to handle a large number of historical tasks.

We are completely rewriting the mobile apps (both iOS and Android) to address performance issues such as this, syncing issues, and updating the UI.

We expect a first (public Beta) release with a subset of Tasks functionality (and with the best support for newer iOS and Android devices) to be available by early 2022. (Other functionality will follow on soon after)

For now, migrating to this new app will be completely optional and will run alongside the existing apps - but we would definitely recommend checking it out sooner than later once it's available.
PamelaH

Posted Aug 13, 2021 in: Daily Email
  • PamelaH
Hi -

Is this the setting you are looking for?

https://www.toodledo.com/account_edit.php?edit=1

There's a box you can check that says "Get a daily email reminder"
PamelaH

Score: 2
  • PamelaH
  • Score: 2
Posted by Larry Bud Melman:
Congratulations!

Please the first thing I ask is that you increase the stability, reliability, and usability of the mobile app! I am a long-time user and have been shopping for an alternative system. work on that will show me you are serious and worthy to stick with!

Absolutely! This is one of our highest priorities.

We are actively rewriting the mobile apps and expect a first (public Beta) release with a subset of Tasks functionality (and with the best support for newer iOS and Android devices) to be available by early 2022. (Other functionality will also follow later on.)

For now, migrating to this new app will be completely optional and will run alongside the existing apps - but we would definitely recommend checking it out sooner than later.
PamelaH

Score: 2
  • PamelaH
  • Score: 2
Posted by franz.steies:
I have already changed 2 years ago towards the app 2Do and use my Toodledo subscription only for syncing purposes, as the 2Do app syncs perfectly with toodledo and I can also access my tasks through the web interface of Toodledo
The 2 reasons that I kept my Toodledo subscription are
- the hope that there would be a further development of the iOS app
- the web access to my tasks, this option is unfortunately not possible with the app ‘2Do’
Maybe the new owners will finally do what the old owners promised us since years. If not, I will cancel definitively my toodledo subscription. The app 2Do is doing a very nice job and can also synchronize my devices without toodledo.

We absolutely agree, and updating the mobile apps is one of our primary focuses right now.
We are actively rewriting the mobile apps and expect a first (public Beta) release with a subset of Tasks functionality (and with the best support for newer iOS and Android devices) to be available by early 2022. (Other functionality will also follow later on.)

For now, migrating to this new app will be completely optional and will run alongside the existing apps - but we would definitely recommend checking it out sooner than later.
PamelaH

• PamelaH
  • Posted: Aug 12, 2021
Hi Dave -

Thanks for letting us know about this -- we will track this bug as we work on the new app.

Regarding the last Testflight build from the previous owners, if you would like access to this build in the meantime, please send us a support ticket or email at [email protected] and we can get you access to it. As you probably know, it expires every 90 days so you'll have to reinstall it, but we will continue to refresh it until we have a suitable replacement.

Kind regards
-Pamela
PamelaH

• PamelaH
Thanks for this additional context -- any info is helpful in helping us reproduce the issue so we can track it down and fix it!
PamelaH

Posted Aug 12, 2021 in: Completed Date
  • PamelaH
Hi -
Unfortunately, there currently is not a way, but it is something that is under consideration.

Feel free to vote on the issue here: https://roadmap.toodledo.com/feature-requests/p/allow-edit-of-completed-date as it helps us understand what features are important to our customers.

Kind regards
-Pamela
PamelaH

Posted Aug 09, 2021 in: changing the language
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Aug 09, 2021
Are you on the mobile app?

1. Click on "Settings " in the top left next to the logo.
2. Click the button at the bottom of the first section (right under "Subscription").
3. Choose "English"
PamelaH

• PamelaH
  • Posted: Aug 06, 2021
Also -- does this look like the same issue you are seeing?

https://roadmap.toodledo.com/bugs/p/repeat-from-completion
PamelaH

• PamelaH
Hi Frankie -
Thanks for reporting this! We will look into it and see if we can find a cause for this.

Next time you see it, would you mind sending us a support ticket or email @ [email protected] with the name of the task that it affected (or if you already know one) so we can see if we can try to reproduce the error?
PamelaH

• PamelaH
Hi!
A couple things you might try...

1. Can you try using the new tasks version and see if it helps with the problem?
https://tasks.toodledo.com/main

You can configure your account to go to that page by default under Settings -> Default Views (click "edit") -> Under "Tasks Section Version", choose "New" instead of "Original"

2. If that doesn't help, can you also try clearing your browser cache?
PamelaH

Posted Aug 04, 2021 in: Appearance has changed
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Aug 04, 2021
Great, I'm glad that worked!

Sorry for the inconvenience!
PamelaH

Posted Aug 03, 2021 in: Appearance has changed
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Aug 03, 2021
We haven't made any changes to the desktop site yet -- however, we have heard of some users have issues with Firefox. Do you happen to be using Firefox?

If so, could you try clearing your cookies and cache (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/websites-look-wrong-or-appear-differently#w_clear-the-cookies- and-cache)?

If this doesn't help, let me know and I will dig in more.
PamelaH

Posted Aug 02, 2021 in: Looking for sample Python code
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Aug 02, 2021
These aren't officially supported libraries, but you might take a look at one of these projects:

https://pypi.org/project/toodledo/
https://github.com/handyman5/poodledo/
PamelaH

Posted Jul 29, 2021 in: Reminder Emails Stopped
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Jul 29, 2021
Hi Steve --

This should be fixed now -- and I'm so sorry that it looks like it sent all the past queued up reminders!

This was and issue that affected only people who had a large number of reminders, so most people wouldn't have noticed it.

Thanks again for reporting this, and so sorry that you had this issue!
-Pamela
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      Next