ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by piyush_soni"
piyush_soni

Posted Mar 03, 2011 in: Emailing from Mac to Toodledo
Score: 0
I compose all my emails in HTML format only from my Outlook. When I send an email to ToodleDo, for me it correctly parses only the text out of the HTMLised text. So does it not work only for Mac's?
piyush_soni

Posted Feb 28, 2011 in: [UserStyles] Toodledo Focus
Posted by breevans:

I have to use the version that my company has certified will work with our internal applications.

Well, as always, I think your internal applications will work in FF 3.6.* as well, just that your 'certifying team' is too late in doing things. Talk to them to upgrade if there is any communication between employees and the policy makers in your company. :)
piyush_soni

Posted Feb 28, 2011 in: [UserStyles] Toodledo Focus
Why have you installed such an old version of Firefox? 3.5 is really old when the updates are all free? It is very much possible that some of the CSS elements just don't work in Firefox 3.5. You should at least go to 3.6.13 (which I guessed was the latest official version).
piyush_soni

And though I'm not sure at all because I never received this email, just make sure it's not a phising email which wants to capture your username and password. (I doubt they'd try to hack password of someone's todo list, but who knows? :) )
piyush_soni

Posted Feb 23, 2011 in: email task
Give a space between test and *. Like this "test *work".
piyush_soni

I will ask papagayo(the author) for the permission to update it (or to help him update it) to work with both FF and Chrome when I get some time.
piyush_soni

Just 'installing' is not enough. It's been long since you could install scripts directly to chrome, but not all of them world work. The script author has to make it compatible for Chrome, and Google makes it difficult for them to do so. The only advice I have right now is to contact the author and ask for Chrome support :)
piyush_soni

Posted Feb 22, 2011 in: When did I complete a task?
Humm ... if you want to see just the date of completion, move your mouse over the completion 'checkbox', or click the lego icon. It should show that information in a popup.

But I don't know how to find the actual time of completion.

@ToodleDo, do we not store the 'time' of completion anywhere? Though it is not critical for me right now, but I guess it can be for many people.
piyush_soni

Posted Feb 22, 2011 in: Minor but annoying interface problems
IE traditionally displays Javascript errors at the bottom left corner in the status bar. So whenever you see a triangular 'warning/caution' icon there, you can double click that to open and see the error. What I don't remember is whether you had to enable that from the settings or not.

Googling does show some kind of console though. You have to have Javascript debugging 'not disabled' for that. Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced. Look for "Disable Script Debugging" options in the 'Browsing' section and uncheck if they are checked. Also, if you want you can temporarily enable the option 'Display a notification about every script error'. But I guess that could be annoying as many websites have JS errors.
piyush_soni

Posted Feb 21, 2011 in: Articles
Score: 1
If you were asking about this site, you can store them in the 'Notebook' section.
piyush_soni

Posted Feb 18, 2011 in: Minor but annoying interface problems
You can try to see if the 'Error Console' shows anything in Firefox.
piyush_soni

Yes, I think this long step of first searching for the tasks which are really there in front of you, and then looking for the tool for multi editing them is not really worth it and most of the times you just keep them as they are.

I think the script ToodleDo Multi-Edit Tasks works really well for this and you can multi-edit the tasks then and there.
piyush_soni

Oh, btw, the version uploaded to Mozilla's website is pretty old now it seems - though I think it might not be important if most of the people download it from your website itself.
piyush_soni

Could have been the case. Currently though, some of the most popular extensions (including GreaseMonkey and Stylish) are using the 4.0.* version string so it is certainly working now.
piyush_soni

Yeah, just that it doesn't work on Chrome yet.
piyush_soni

Posted Feb 12, 2011 in: Deleting Folders and related tasks
Go to 'Search' page, give a search query that results only the tasks you want to delete. There you will see the multi edit tool. If it is collapsed, expand it.
piyush_soni

As I said before (with a typo) if you write 4.0.* as the max version, you will not need to 'keep up' with the betas, release candidates, or the first official release as well (which will take care of a long time). Currently we are forced to download, save as, unzip, open, change, save again, rename and then install for each machine and for each release you make. Big cycle.

Thanks...
piyush_soni

Posted Feb 07, 2011 in: Edit Folders
You see a link called 'Folders' in the left pane? Click that, and then click the delete (trashcan) icon for the folder you want to delete.
piyush_soni

Posted Feb 06, 2011 in: Searching within a note
Yes. Open the note field of the concerned task and try Ctrl. F of the browser. If it is any standard web browser (Firefox/Chrome/Opera/IE/Safari) that should work.
piyush_soni

Posted Feb 03, 2011 in: Please hire a UI Designer
Score: 1
Even though some of the styles users have written for ToodleDo are very good and I use them too, I had never imagined that the 'beauty' of a website is so much more important for so many people than its functionality. :)
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13      Next