ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by DSM"
DSM_2

Posted Mar 11, 2009 in: Problem w/ Goals page?
Score: 0
  • DSM_2
  • Posted: Mar 11, 2009
  • Score: 0
My mistake. Thanks.
DSM_2

Posted Mar 11, 2009 in: Preventing silly questions
  • DSM_2
To prevent silly questions, does the forum software here have the ability to allow you to preview your post before you actually post it?
DSM_2

Posted Mar 11, 2009 in: Problem w/ Goals page?
  • DSM_2
I started setting up goals for myself and I've added goals to several task (I think almost 15 so far), but the goals page only says that 2 goals have 1 task each. I set this up yesterday, so the goal page should've updated by now. What's up?
DSM_2

Posted Mar 11, 2009 in: Problem with Outlook
  • DSM_2
The question is how? The website seems to point to this forum as the place to ask questions about ToodledoSync. It looks like he hangs out in the Developers forum as I haven't seen any postings by keef elsewhere. Toodledo might want to consider creating a special forum for Outlook syncing as this is bound to be a big topic and it might help keef (and others) sort the wheat from the chaff. Toodledo might also want to do something a little more formally with Chromatic Dragon.
DSM_2

Posted Mar 11, 2009 in: More Silly Questions
  • DSM_2
This would seem to need a "Scheduled" Status so you can filter things by Status properly.

Enhancement request..?
DSM_2

Posted Mar 10, 2009 in: More Silly Questions
  • DSM_2
  • Posted: Mar 10, 2009
Continuing on my quest to ask the silliest question... ;-)

If you have a task scheduled for sometime in the future, what is it's status?

* Next Action ?
* Active ?
* Scheduled ? (not currently supported)
DSM_2

Posted Mar 10, 2009 in: Silly Question -- Delete?!?
  • DSM_2
Making up for my silliness...

On the top of the main website should be the types of views. Click "Main". Below that should be a set of tabs. Click "Hotlist".
DSM_2

• DSM_2
Nevermind -- I did it again. I found the answer in the help (where I should've looked to begin with )-:
DSM_2

• DSM_2
What am I missing? How do you delete one or more tasks on the Toodledo website??
DSM_2

Posted Mar 10, 2009 in: New "Next Step" Field for Tasks
  • DSM_2
So, from the information on subtasks in the docs, I take it that there is no implied order in the subtasks of a project (which seems to be what Mike is asking for). You handle that yourself through the application of Next Action, right? The only thing that Toodledo is saying is that all of the subtasks need to be completed before the task can be completed.
DSM_2

Posted Mar 09, 2009 in: iPhone Tooldedo support of subtasks?
  • DSM_2
  • Posted: Mar 09, 2009
Nevermind. I'm looking in the wrong place again. I feel so silly...
DSM_2

Posted Mar 09, 2009 in: iPhone Tooldedo support of subtasks?
  • DSM_2
  • Posted: Mar 09, 2009
I hope I'm missing something, but it appears that the Toodledo iPhone App doesn't support subtasks -- correct?

If so, is there plans to support it and in what timeframe?
DSM_2

Posted Mar 07, 2009 in: Add Outlook Notes?
  • DSM_2
  • Posted: Mar 07, 2009
You know, what would be really good is a separate IPhone application that takes journal entries and then syncs them to Outlook...
DSM_2

Posted Mar 06, 2009 in: sort funtion in search
  • DSM_2
  • Posted: Mar 06, 2009
As an example, it doesn't really make sense to have the "All Tasks" view sorted by "Date Completed" (which seems to be the default) when that view only show tasks that have not been completed.
DSM_2

Posted Mar 06, 2009 in: Subtask creation and attributes
  • DSM_2
Speaking of subtasks -- does the Toodledo application on iPhone support subtasks and, if so, how?
DSM_2

Posted Mar 06, 2009 in: Toodledo & Jello
  • DSM_2
I'm attempting to see if I can get Toodledo and Jello Dashboard to play nice together. Jello is an add-on to Outlook that adds some GTD features to Outlook (2007). The key, therefore, is how well the Toodledo Outlook Sync tool works. The one issue I've found is the Status field (ie. Next Action) in Toodledo doesn't seem to have gotten synced into Outlook. Am I missing something?

I think Jello uses a Category for the Status and prepends it with an exclamation point. Can the Outlook Sync be made to handle that?

I guess we need a GTD standard for Outlook... :-)
DSM_2

Posted Mar 04, 2009 in: Bug: Tab (#Items)
  • DSM_2
  • Posted: Mar 04, 2009
If you're in a view that has tabs and you add a task to your list, the number of items in parens on the tab might not be updated until the next time the page is redisplayed.
DSM_2

Posted Mar 04, 2009 in: Toodledo Reports?
  • DSM_2
Hmmm. No reply so far on getting printed reports. Out of curiousity, does anyone use the pocketmod printout?
DSM_2

Posted Mar 04, 2009 in: subtasks only go down one level?
Score: 1
  • DSM_2
  • Score: 1
Could those that want deeper nesting answer the question of what would the name of each level be? (subsub...task doesn't cut it.)

1. High-level goal
2. Area of concern
3. Project in that area
4. Task within the project
5. ???

The point is, in GTD parlance, maybe you're too concerned with outlining your tasks then actually getting them done?
DSM_2

Posted Mar 04, 2009 in: Enhancement Request: Calendar
  • DSM_2
I'd like to see the Calendar enhanced to better allow a report to be generated from it. Specifically, in the month view, it would be nice if you could have all tasks for the month listed under the calendar. Then, I could print it out and give it to the family for reference.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12      Next