ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by DSM"
DSM_2

Posted Mar 04, 2009 in: Toodledo Reports?
Score: 0
  • DSM_2
  • Posted: Mar 04, 2009
  • Score: 0
Anyone have any insights on producing reports with Toodledo? I see that Toodledo can produce Pocketmods, but I was wondering if any other (full page) reports can be produced. My wife is not (yet) very good with a computer, so I'd like the ability to produce neat and well formatted reports that I can give her to say things like "this is what I want us to be doing over the next week". Anyone else have similar necessities and, if so, what did you do to solve it?
DSM_2

Posted Mar 03, 2009 in: List of Tags
Score: 1
  • DSM_2
  • Posted: Mar 03, 2009
  • Score: 1
Posted by Toodledo:
DSM, you are mostly right. We do plan to improve tags, but in the meantime, you can get a list of all tags. Just go to the "Tags" view and all the tags will be listed across the top of the page. You can also see which tasks have a series of tags by using our search page.

I don't think that's quite right. From the documentation, only the 50 most common tags will be listed across the top of the page. If you are the type to do a lot of tagging and since there is no tag cloud to pick tags from for a new task, you could easily wind up exceeding the 50 (and have many near-duplicates to boot).

I'll grant you that the Search page will allow you to do #6, but, because of #4, it's not very convenient and there is a bit of guessing to specify the tags if you've forgotten how you spelled one or two.

;-)
DSM_2

Posted Mar 03, 2009 in: List of Tags
  • DSM_2
  • Posted: Mar 03, 2009
Posted by roddyt:
Click "Tag" in the View by list (very top of the screen) to manage them.

Thanks for the info. On this, though, I don't see much in the way of "managing" them. It seems that:

1. You can create tags by adding new one to a task.
2. You cannot delete a tag as there is no interface for that.
3. You cannot get a complete list of tags you've used.
4. You cannot choose a tag from the cloud of tags you have.
5. You can see which tasks have a particular tag.
6. You cannot see which tasks have all of a list of tags.
7. You cannot attach notes to a tag to provide details on it.

Did I miss anything?
DSM_2

Posted Feb 27, 2009 in: List of Tags
  • DSM_2
  • Posted: Feb 27, 2009
Hi,

I'm not really seeing a lot of documentation on Tags in Toodledo. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears to be place to enter a list of words to associate with the task. However, is it a space-separated for comma-separated list? Also, is there a place on Toodledo to manage your tags -- that is, a place that lists all tags you've used as well as add new ones or delete old one? Naturally, there should be a drill down from a tag to all tasks that have that tag attached to them.

Where's the documentation on Tags?
DSM_2

Posted Feb 26, 2009 in: Taglocity, Outlook, & Tooldledo?
  • DSM_2
  • Posted: Feb 26, 2009
Anyone using Taglocity in their Outlook with Toodledo and synchronizing between them? Taglocity makes it easy to create lots of new Tags (Categories) in Outlook and I was wondering if the sync tool or Tooldledo would have restrictions on the number of Categories?
DSM_2

Posted Feb 26, 2009 in: Multi-Outlook Sync?
  • DSM_2
  • Posted: Feb 26, 2009
I'm a new user to Toodledo and haven't even begun setting up my account, but one issue occurred to me that I thought I'd ask about.

I use MS-Outlook 2003 at work and I can use MS-Outlook 2007 at home (I haven't really set it up yet). The two Outlooks would be pretty much completely separate (ie. one for @Home and one for @Work), but I might join them in the future (Toodledo will have a big influence in that). I see that Toodledo has a (third-party) Outlook synchronizer.

My question is, if I install the Outlook Sync tool on both my system at work and my system at home, will it sync things properly? In particular, if I update (say) a task both at home and at work, will the Synchronizer take care of the merge issue?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12