ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by DSM"
DSM

Posted Sep 30, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: September 2018
Score: 2
  • DSM
  • Posted: Sep 30, 2018
  • Score: 2
Curiosity, could you talk about how big the Toodledo company is now? How many people is the Toodledo company and what are their jobs? I ask this in order to not overload you with requests that are beyond the company's capability at this time. Toodledo has potential, but it needs to follow a long term roadmap that the customers can see being made progress against. For instance, there are a number of tools that would really enhance Toodledo, but are probably beyond a small company's capability. However, many of these tools are out there in the Open Source world and might be something that you could link up with if you provide the right open source interfaces. It all depends on understanding the underlying makeup of the Toodledo product.
DSM

Posted Sep 13, 2018 in: Attachments in a Gold Account
Score: 0
  • DSM
  • Posted: Sep 13, 2018
  • Score: 0
One other question -- will files in the File Section have a marker to say that they are being referenced by one or more tasks? I'd hate to delete a file by mistake if it is still being referenced by one my tasks.
DSM

Posted Sep 12, 2018 in: Attachments in a Gold Account
  • DSM
  • Posted: Sep 12, 2018
Little bit confused about attachments. I'm only a Silver plan user, but I might go to Gold for attachments once I understand it a little more...

Is the process for attaching files to tasks the following?
1. Upload your file(s) to an "attachment area" on Toodledo.
2. Create your task(s) on Toodledo.
3. While creating your task(s), attach a file from the "attachment area" to the task

Can I attach one file to multiple tasks and, thus, save space on Toodledo?

If I complete a task, does the attached file also get deleted?
DSM

Posted May 15, 2018 in: Public Sharing Not Working?
  • DSM
  • Posted: May 15, 2018
I have public sharing enabled, but, when I go to the webpage, I see my list of folders, but no tasks. What's wrong?
DSM

Posted Jan 31, 2018 in: How to setup a task reminder?
  • DSM
  • Posted: Jan 31, 2018
Whoops. Now it's working on Chrome. What did I do..? I'll have to play with this some more.
DSM

Posted Jan 31, 2018 in: How to setup a task reminder?
  • DSM
  • Posted: Jan 31, 2018
Nope, not working for me.

On the website, I went to Setup Reminders and set an email reminder. At first, it was not obvious how to save that and move on (GUI adjustment). When I hit Return, it said Saved, so I thought things were good. I went to Tasks and looked at a Task with a DueDate. The DueDate setting still showed "Setup Reminders". Checked back in Setup Reminders and saw that my email setting was still there. Closed the Toodledo tab and reopened it. Checked the Setup Reminders and email setting was still there. Went to Task and DueDate, but it still said "Setup Reminders".

Whoops. It's working on Firefox, but not on Chrome. Hmm.
DSM

Posted Jan 25, 2018 in: Publishing
  • DSM
  • Posted: Jan 25, 2018
I turned on Publishing and the website for publishing seems to be there, but no tasks seem to be published. What's wrong? Do I have to wait a long time for the tasks to publish?
DSM

Posted Jan 24, 2018 in: How to setup a task reminder?
  • DSM
  • Posted: Jan 24, 2018
I am a Silver Subscriber

I have gone to profile/Alarms/Reminders and set IOS as a Reminder location. I've then gone to one of my reminders in the web interface to try to set a reminder, but it still says "Setup Reminders" at the bottom of the Due Date interface. Therefore, I cannot set a reminder via the web interface. I can set it via the IOS app. I would normally reinstall the app, but this is the website, so I can't reinstall that. This is true on both Chrome and Firefox.

Any other ideas?
DSM

Posted Jan 24, 2018 in: IFTTT iOS Reminders to Toodledo
  • DSM
  • Posted: Jan 24, 2018
Does IFTTT delete the reminder from IOS once it creates the task in Toodledo? If not, wouldn't IFTTT just keep creating tasks in Toodledo for the task in IOS each time it comes around to check IOS?
DSM

• DSM
  • Posted: Dec 27, 2017
Anyone have a method of getting tasks created via Siri to be filed in the proper Folder and Context? All I can see is that Siri tasks will wind up in the default Folder and Context, so I usually make sure they file to a "Reminders" Folder and then go regularly refile the Reminders folder as appropriate. Could something be done with IFTTT?
DSM

Posted Nov 13, 2017 in: Ordering of items in Importance?
  • DSM
  • Posted: Nov 13, 2017
Is there a way of ordering the items that are sorted by Importance? For instance, can I specify that I always want Top Priority items to show up first even though items with a Due Date may have been hanging around for a long time?
DSM

Posted Nov 05, 2017 in: Upcoming Schedule?
  • DSM
  • Posted: Nov 05, 2017
Is there a good way of seeing what is on my upcoming schedule? That is, could I see what I have scheduled for (say) one particular week next month? And can that include repeating scheduled tasks that have not yet been scheduled for that week?
DSM

Posted Nov 05, 2017 in: How to setup a task reminder?
  • DSM
  • Posted: Nov 05, 2017
I still don't understand your explanation on setting up reminders for the first time. Specifically, the website's user interface does not make sense for me. I use the "Add Task" button to start adding the task, fill in the fields including Due Date. At the bottom of the Due Date/Time box, there is the Setup Reminders button. Clicking that brings up a new window to fill out. HOWEVER, there is no button to click to take you back to the Due Date box to finish filling in the task that you started. You click on the browser back button and you're taken back to the Tasks window, but the Add Task that you were filling in is gone. If you start a new task with Add Task, you again get down to filling in Due Date and there is a Setup Reminders button (so the previous setting of Setup Reminders was lost).

What is the trick?!? For me, reminders on the website is totally unusable!
DSM

Posted Oct 05, 2017 in: How to setup a task reminder?
  • DSM
  • Posted: Oct 05, 2017
Still not quite getting it...

1. You go to Setup Reminders and specify where you want reminders to go?
2. You can have reminders go to several places based upon the slots you fill in Setup Reminders?
3. The assumption is that the Setup Reminders apply to all tasks that have a reminder?
4. You cannot have some tasks send a reminder to iOS and other tasks send a reminder to email?

Is this right?
DSM

Posted Sep 27, 2017 in: How to setup a task reminder?
  • DSM
  • Posted: Sep 27, 2017
I'm missing something in the user interface of the website...

If I go to the Tasks folder on the website and click on Add Task, I get the New Task slide in from the right where I can fill in the fields. I can fill in the fields as expected, but the Due Date confuses me. Once I fill in the Due Date, I want to Setup Reminders. That takes me to a whole new webpage where I can fill out a form for up to 5 reminders/alarms (which I don't fully understand yet). I wanted to try the iOS reminder (I've already turned on device reminders on my phone), but I'm not sure what's supposed to happen next. I assume that, after clicking on the iOS reminder, there is nothing more to fill out on this page and I can go back and finish adding the task, but I don't see any way of doing that. If I click the browser back button, the task is gone.

What am I missing?
DSM

Posted Aug 03, 2017 in: Outline Printouts don't work
  • DSM
  • Posted: Aug 03, 2017
Apparently, outline printouts still do not work. I get a lot of wasted paper when I try to print out, what is printed out is quite messed up, and I don't seem to get everything printed out that is in my outline.

I'm using:

1. Firefox browser
2. Windows 10 Home
3. HP Officejet Printer

Suggest either fixing the print capability or disabling it until you do (point people at export to text). It's not nice to have your customers waste their paper (and ink) testing your program if you know it doesn't work (which now you do).
DSM

Posted Jun 07, 2017 in: Reminder Syncing not working?
  • DSM
  • Posted: Jun 07, 2017
Hmmm. You don't know about the Reminders folder?!? I don't think I created it. The "Reminders" folder and the "Inbox" folder are the only two folders that have a little diamond next to them in the folders list on the Toodledo Tasks webpage (Tasks page / Folders list). I assumed that that meant these were two required folders and were being used for specific purposes by Toodledo. I'm confused.

Hmmm. So I'll have to have all the tasks default into an inbox (including reminders) and then process them later.
DSM

Posted May 30, 2017 in: Print/Export
Score: 1
  • DSM
  • Posted: May 30, 2017
  • Score: 1
Export it to Excel and then print from there?
DSM

Posted May 29, 2017 in: Reminder Syncing not working?
  • DSM
  • Posted: May 29, 2017
Aww! If you remove the Defaults in the iOS app, then the reminders wind up with no Folder! That's no good either -- what good is the Reminders folder if the reminders don't wind up in the folder?!? Haven't you guys used this? What is your use-case? Could you explain it in an FAQ?
DSM

Posted May 29, 2017 in: Reminder Syncing not working?
  • DSM
  • Posted: May 29, 2017
Ah ha! It's obeying my Defaults! That's not nice! Reminders should be treated differently than new tasks. You know that this is a reminder because it is being added by Reminder Sync. It should, therefore, not follow the Toodledo defaults, but rather always go into the Reminders folder for further processing. After all, someone may have setup advanced reminder processing via IFTTT that watches the Reminder folder.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12      Next