ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pawelkaleta"
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 27, 2017 in: Cannot find my tasks?
Score: 0
Make sure you have the same filter options applied, maybe you have Future Tasks or Tasks with negative priority hidden etc.? These settings do not sync so it might be the reason.
pawelkaleta

+1 for Salgud's suggestion, I also preffer to have new task at the top as it is now to easily apply some additonal modifications.

This message was edited Jan 24, 2017.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 23, 2017 in: Android Saved Search Problems
I confirm it's working again after today's update, thx!
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 22, 2017 in: Filter options (eye-icon)
Currently under eye-icon there is a nice and useful possibility to choose which Contexts and Tags are to be shown, including quick options to show All, None or Invert selection.

Would it be possible to add similar feature for Folders too? Thanks for considering.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 22, 2017 in: Android Saved Search Problems
Because saved searches do not work correctly right now on Android for some reason. They will probably fix it sooner or later.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 21, 2017 in: Archiving our stuff online or offline?
Is it something you are looking for?
http://www.toodledo.com/tools/import_export.php
pawelkaleta

Score: 2
Posted by pawelkaleta:
Each time I pick a date from any date selector (e.g. for Start Date or Due Date etc.) I need to wait for 2-3 seconds until selector disappear and date is set for task. It is pretty anoying and it doesn't work like this in non-newbeta layout where it happens immadiately after clicking on given date.

Does any of you experience the same issue?

I have started to use tags again and have noticed similar issue in tags selector as well, i.e. it takes ca. 2-3 seconds until the tags I've just chosen are "accepted" after I take mouse pointer out of tags selector area and only then the tag selector disappears.

For comparison, when I change status or folder or priority or context, then the interface reacts immediately, as it should. Is it intended to work like this for dates and tags?
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 20, 2017 in: Android Saved Search Problems
Go to Show settings and clear all boxes next to Recently Completed, Future and Deferred.

Then you will probably notice a difference - it will show 126/126 instead ;-)
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 18, 2017 in: Android Saved Search Problems
(I deleted my previous post, I was wrong)

After some more tests looks like Android app doesn't take any condition into consideration on my account and always show all tasks. Reinstallation of the app doesn't help.

This message was edited Jan 18, 2017.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 17, 2017 in: Android Saved Search Problems
Hi,

Ad 5. Yes, Tags view seems to work correctly in the app. I can switch tags using dropdown list too.

Ad 6. The same incorrect results in widget. And no matter which Saved Search is set it gives the same incorrect number of tasks.

At least on my phone.
pawelkaleta

I've tried 4 points suggested in the first post:

1. No change (still incorrect results on Android)
2. No change (correct results on website, incorrect on Android)
3. No change (correct results on website ie. =0, incorrect on Android)
4. No change (cleared data&cache, reinstalled app, resync - still incorrect on Android)

All my Saved Searches show the same results / the same number of taks - 41/146 so probably kind of mix of some conditions that are taken and some that are not taken into consideration by the app.
Hope that helps.
pawelkaleta

At first glance, something happened after yesterday update.

What I have observed is that Saved Searches on Android do not take some of conditions into consideration right now while other conditions filter data correctly. Following rules are now ignored on Android for sure:
- "Folder is ..."
- "Folder is not ..."
- "Start Date exists"
- "Is Subtask = yes"
- "Has Subtasks = yes"

I will play with this tommorow and will try to find other things.
pawelkaleta

Score: 1
Nice to see there are some updates of Android app, today was another one with further fixes, great.

But could you please consider turning off reload of Lists and Outlines each time the screen goes off and on again? Even when you're on given List or Outline, let's say grocery list, when your screen goes off then it comes back to the main list of items each time. It makes those sections completely useless on Android. Thx for considering.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 07, 2017 in: Shopping list ?
Posted by jhk_2:
My compliant is that the list does does not reopen at the same place after the screen saver goes off. It is a pain to keep navigating back to the shopping list. I am not a programmer, but this strikes me as a fairly simple task.

Yes, it's extremaly annoying. The same for Outlines. I can't understand why it has to go back to main screen each time.
pawelkaleta

I thought about that argument but I'm sure most of taps are correct rather than incorrect in case of most of the people around. So by default the assumption should be made by the app that user hits what he intended to hit rather than assuming he hits incorrectly most of the time.

There is always an option to correct the possible mistake if it occurs by going again to given parameter, and that can serve as kind of "punishment" for not being precise enough :-) or it can simply motivate you to be more precise going forward.
pawelkaleta

What I really don't like in the new layout is the behaviour of Mobile/Resized view, the one that Toodledo switches to on small screens or small window size. While viewing any task's details, when you want to edit a task's folder or context or priority or dates etc you click on given parameter and set new value but then you have to click 'Back' each time. Is it really necessary to have that step?

Shouldn't it immadiately accept any change I make and go back to task's details?

Maybe it is not a big issue at first glance but please try to edit several tasks in a row, several parameters for each, and I'm sure you will get what I have in mind.

Can you consider to remove that step?
pawelkaleta

I can't see any issue with recognizing which line is a task and which is a subtasks - yes, the color is different which is not enough but also the checkbox is moved to different position for subtasks, also the task title is indented.
pawelkaleta

You should be able to switch to indented view in new beta in the same way you do it in old layout (under eye-icon). For me it works properly and changes the view as expected.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 10, 2016 in: Edit Modify Habits list
Go to the details of the habit you would like to remove, then click on the action menu in top right corner (blue arrow), then select Delete. You can delete any habit from the list, including those suggested by default.
pawelkaleta

In my case it works like this on each computer I tried and any browser I have tested, it is not the software nor hardware issue on my end. Also it is not a matter of poor internet speed.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19      Next