ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pawelkaleta"
pawelkaleta

Score: 0
Posted by J.O.D.:
so maybe you have the Cancel button only within the same period that Toodledo repeatedly asks you to Renew it?

What exactly do you mean by that?
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 21, 2018 in: Task notes disappearing on 1st Jan?
pawelkaleta

Posted by smatics:
Which makes no sense unless they are keeping the credit card numbers on file and plan to run them. I don't see any way to check that, however.

Jake always claimed they don't store credit card details, examples below. However, it would be good to simply have that 'Cancel' button...

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/23369/-106149/read.html#jump
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/23575/-106851/read.html#jump
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/1788/-8123/read.html#jump
pawelkaleta

Score: 1
I started my research for alternative services and I found that having below features is not as popular as I thought - only some of them are ususally available but not all of them at once as in Toodledo:

Start Dates
Export of data
Viewing tasks in a grid mode (not to mention ability to adjust order of columns to user's needs)
Marking individual tasks with Star
Negative priority (to hide tasks) or similar option
Dividers
Quick filters and sorting options for individual views

This message was edited Oct 21, 2018.
pawelkaleta

The link to discussion on Google group about the impact of the changes on Ultimate To Do List application which has already started.

Link to discussion
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 19, 2018 in: sorting the Tag List
https://www.toodledo.com/account_edit.php?edit=9
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 19, 2018 in: New Homepage - feedback welcomed!
I've been searching for some alternatives recently and one of the pages I visited was https://asana.com/, you probably know that platform.

Something caught my attention then on their main page but I couldn't figure out what it was. Today, when I was comparing new prices I had to visit new Toodledo homepage and ...wait, am I the only one who see that?

This message was edited Oct 20, 2018.
pawelkaleta

Posted by J.O.D.:
BTW: Two-way Google Calendar sync has been changed to Planned.

Well, it make take a while to see that implemented, looking at the time they need to put a simple link on main Toodledo page to Feature Request page... :)
requested on Oct 6th, changed to "Planned" on the same day, and still not implemented after two weeks. Not mentioning they have already possible feature for that (notification area at the top right corner of the page and they even know how to use it as the link to "Product Principles" thread on forum is there since Oct 10th).

This message was edited Oct 19, 2018.
pawelkaleta

Posted by J.O.D.:
I have canceled my monthly Gold, then tried to renew and I was offered yearly Gold for 29.99/year, so that worked. (No, I didn't accept it, too much salt in my wounds).

Ok, so there is still a chance for some users. I don't have 'Cancel' button so I'm kind of "trapped".
pawelkaleta

Posted by Purveyor:
The old prices are still available if I go to My Subscription but, if I'm not logged in (using another browser), the subscription page shows the new prices for the current plans.

The same in my case, but I can't see possibility to renew at old prices even being logged in and even assuming that I would actually like to do it.
So in fact prices have already been changed to new ones for all users if I'm not mistaken.
pawelkaleta

Posted by dmos01:
Posted by pawelkaleta:
"Only the names of plans are old but clearly Silver corresponds to new Individual and Gold corresponds to new Business.

I'm afraid that is incorrect. Those are the old subscriptions, just with the new prices (note the 2-year history and no file uploads). I guess that the prices have been updated now to prevent renewals in anticipation of the price hike.

That's not the point, I know there are old plans with new prices. The main issue here is that those prices have been already introduced (not starting from January 1st as stated in emails - but it's not the first time they change their mind) and that when they will switch Silver and Gold to Individual and Business, new users will loose lot of features they currently have included. They have a right to increase prices, but they should clearly inform everybody on the page, especially new users, that the plan is to limit functionality of their purchase soon.

pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 19, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: Product Principles
Posted by Antal:
But, wait... How do I cancel my subscription?

You're not alone :)

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/26247/0/automatic-renewal-of-subscription-how-to-cancel.html
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 19, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: Product Principles
Hi Marek,

You have most likely received "first tranche" of the e-mails - follow this link for more details and answer:

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/26237/-117107/read.html#jump
pawelkaleta

"We are adjusting plans on January 1st" - this is what's been announced in the e-mails.

How is it possible then that we can already see new prices on official page for new users??
If I'm not lost, today is October 19th. Just open Toodledo page in Private Browsing mode and go to Pricing section to see that new prices are there or click here.

Only the names of plans are old but clearly Silver corresponds to new Individual and Gold corresponds to new Business.

There is one important difference however - Outlines, Habits, Lists, Notes are still there - which is not the case in the pricing plan delivered by e-mail. So no clue what is going to happen with those sections. But important thing is that any new user who would subscribe today (assuming he accepts new prices as they are in place already), then there is a chance he may loose those sections in near future according to recent communication or at least it's not clear at all.

Again - highly misleading communication coming from new owners, they continue to play some weird game. I'm not sure who are they trying to fool...

pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 19, 2018 in: Future Plans
It is now 7.49/month. But it differs slightly from korey99's screenhot shared on imgur where it says "/YR". Possibly they found mistake/typo in the meantime and have corrected it already.
pawelkaleta

Score: 2
True, it's really confusing. Toodledo team, can you please answer to this thread? Either the comment at the bottom of the page about auto-renewal is not relevant for all cases (eg. for monthly subscriptions only but not for yearly, however it's not clearly stated) or there is a bug in the interface and 'Cancel' button described in FAQ has gone somewhere and should come back to allow users using it provided they don't want auto-renew.

pawelkaleta

Score: 3
Maybe worth to add that "willing to pay" in a survey doesn't necessarily lead to "decision to pay" in reality.
pawelkaleta

New owners claim they listen to the users' feedback so... ;-)

Link

pawelkaleta

Score: 4
I fully agree with DrFrankBuck here. Let's focus on constructive arguments and not insult anybody for expressing own opinions.

I would add that we are not talking about the new level of the price only. It's about the approach the new owners take and how it may impact overall Toodledo service and its users.
pawelkaleta

Yes, that makes sense. Thanks!
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19      Next