ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pawelkaleta"
pawelkaleta

Posted Apr 10, 2018 in: Where's my task?
Score: 0
Hard to say, I would check filters under "eye-icon" again. Another option is to create a Saved Search to find that task.
pawelkaleta

Posted Mar 25, 2018 in: Time spend on tasks?
https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#7
pawelkaleta

Sorry, I'd assumed you're talking about Android app, my bad. I have no idea how it works on iOS and if there's any setting for it.
pawelkaleta

Yes. In the Widget's settings make sure you have 'View by'='Saved Search' selected.
pawelkaleta

Posted Feb 21, 2018 in: Keyboard to automatically pop-up
In my case it works correctly, i.e. once I hit the "+" the cursor blinks and keyboard pops up.
pawelkaleta

Posted Feb 10, 2018 in: Show folder options by context
Currently not possible.
pawelkaleta

Posted Feb 05, 2018 in: Dividers
In the top right menu there's an option "Show/Hide tasks details" - I think you just need to toggle it.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 30, 2018 in: Maximum number of tasks
Score: -1
Create Saved Search with only one condition: Checked off = Yes. You'll probably get as the result quite long list of completed tasks which you clhad completed some time ago and some of them could be deleted. They don't show up in Recently Completed Tasks.

This message was edited Jan 30, 2018.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 22, 2018 in: TAG disappears if not on active task...
Score: 2
Thanks, that only proves there are two different points of view / ways of using tags among users so making that feature optional would be the best option.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 21, 2018 in: TAG disappears if not on active task...
Toodledo Team, instead of defending the current idea, how about temporarly REMing the part of code which removes tags not being assinged to any task, let's say in Beta page only for start - just to see if it has any negative effect for TD?
pawelkaleta

You have to use multiple "!"s.
This might be helpful:
https://www.toodledo.com/info/help_email.php
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 15, 2018 in: New Layout
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 15, 2018 in: Support
https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#123
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 11, 2018 in: sharing then closing account
Export and then import?
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 10, 2018 in: Welsh's list generic repeating tasks
Score: -1
You can find active links in original thread, look at the links in one of the latest posts, not in the first one:
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/3/22957/0/life-leadership-and-toodledo-integration.html
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 06, 2018 in: TAG disappears if not on active task...
Score: 1
That's exactly the reason why I'm not using Tags, there must be always at least one task assigned to given tag or else it's gone.

Should be optional for the user if to keep unused tags or not but unfortunatelly there is no such setting available.
pawelkaleta

Posted by Jake:
Regarding the tasks being hidden 2 weeks into the future. This is definitely related to the filter. Please read up on the links that Purveyor posted. Tasks that start in the future, or are due far enough into the future will be hidden when you have the "future tasks" filter turned on.

This is good example showing why it would be good idea to have info presented for the user which filter is currently turned on or off and which filter is actually filtering anything. Right now you have to click on eye-icon each time to check what is on and off (really hard to understand why such important info is hidden all the time, not mentioning Android app where it's even worse), and there is no info which filter makes some of tasks hidden.

Please consider separation of eye-icon into individual dedicated and self-explanatory icon for each main filter. There's plenty of unused space out there.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 21, 2017 in: Deleted Task
Click on eye-icon on the right-top and select proper option to not show recently completed tasks.
pawelkaleta

I've been playing with some options and I found that the issue is probably connected only with counters being displayed next to Saved Seaches names. They work differently to Web version at least when you have "Checked Off = Yes" set for your search. Web version counters present number of completed tasks while Android version doesn't.

Simple test: create two Searches with 'Title contains "abc"", and "Checked Off = No" in the first one, but "= Yes" for the second one. Then create two tasks "abc", and mark one of them as completed. Sync with Android and you will notice the difference. I hope that helps.
pawelkaleta

You're right, I can see that too.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19      Next