ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pawelkaleta"
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 19, 2018 in: Application badge on Android?
Score: 0
I think you need to have 1x1 widget with such feature for that. Current version of Android App lacks of such widget.
I remember that third party DGT GTD allowe such option (see the link) but that project died unfortunatelly (you can still use the app though).
https://www.dgtale.ch/images/stories/android/gtd/device-2011-12-26-162519.png
pawelkaleta

Posted by Anthony Taylor:
Hi,

I am not taking it personally, I am just frustrated that is it happening. To test it for yourself add a daily reoccurring task which is due on the day (e.g =17/9/2018). Don't clear it and let it go to the past. What I am finding happens and I have had it a number of times, the system removes it, but because it is not complete, the system doesn't create the next task, this results in the task disappearing from the system (deleted for a want of a better word).

Previously the tasks that were affected didn't drop into the hot list because they were set to reference types. But the two I now have are active tasks but due to leave, I missed clearing them. They don't drop into overdue as you would expect, the system just removes them, but the hotlist email is still showing them.

thank you for the suggestions and I have just tried them but no luck.

Regards

Anthony

Could you please be more specific what do you mean by saying "removed by system" (do you mean - hidden by system? then check filters), and "clearing task"/"deleting task" (do you mean - mark as completed?). It will be easier to understand the issue as for now it's a bit confusing, thanks!
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 17, 2018 in: Android app out of sync with website
Score: 1
I'm not experiencing any issues with sycing but I would try to reset the app by going to Settings -> Data -> Delete and Resync. If that doesn't help, I would clear cache + app data under Android Settings and if that doesn't help, I would reinstall the app from scratch.
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 17, 2018 in: Android App
Toodledo Web + Ultimate To-Do List on Android.
pawelkaleta

I think it's not a bug.
pawelkaleta

On Desktop, drag and drop. On Android App it's a bit more complicated.
pawelkaleta

Go to Sort, set Priority as 1st sorting option and Alphabetical as 2nd option (I guess alphabetical order is what you mean by talking about sorting by "task").
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 12, 2018 in: Where are the tags on the Android app?
Go to settings and make sure you have Tags field activated.
pawelkaleta

So you say you have chosen to have 'Add Task' in Notifications section and now you wonder why it is still shown in Notification section or I'm missing something?
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 09, 2018 in: Trouble with Goals
https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#42
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 07, 2018 in: Trouble with Goals
I'm not sure but marking such repeating task as Optionally Due can help here.
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 07, 2018 in: Voice Commands
There is no such feature in official Android app (I'm not talking here about some of keyboards features which allow to convert voice on the fly).
You may want to check Ultimate To-Do List instead, it allows creating tasks using voice, but I personally haven't tried it.
pawelkaleta

You can of course see overdue tasks. You haven't mentioned which view you are looking at in the app. When you expand Tasks section on the left, you should see items like Main, Context, Folder, etc. which one you have chosen? Then, check if the view is filtered somehow - that should gove you an idea why you can't see overdue task.
pawelkaleta

It's not possible. You need to have that folder created first (at least in Web and Android app).

You can do it in Ultimate ToDo List app as far as I remember.
pawelkaleta

Posted Aug 24, 2018 in: Hotlist filter
Compare filters in both views (Old vs New) - most likely you can't see the same list of tasks in Hotlist due to different filter settings only.
pawelkaleta

Posted Aug 15, 2018 in: New Homepage - feedback welcomed!
I've got mixed feelings about new homepage. I hardly ever visit it so it's not as important for me.

In my opinion, the real strenghts and unique features of Toodledo (e.g. flexibility and views customisation features, saved searches, and many more things suggested in one of dedicated threads on the forum) haven't been highlighted on new page, but rather replaced by testimonials and generalities which everyone can find in marketing materials of similar tools, like "it will make your life easier and more organized!". I've seen that in so many places before.
Also, if I were a potential new user I would probably like to have a glance look how the product looks like to see if it catches my eye and to decide if I want to read more about it. Right now, the first place I can see how the product looks like are little miniatures almost at the very bottom of the page.
Additionaly, the last section "Get Your Free Trial" suggests there is no free subscription plan at all, hopefully it's not a spoiler or anything like that.

This all wouldn't convince me, sorry. However, I'm not an expert on those matters so it's my personal opinion only.

PS. You may want to verify if "Task" word on the main graphic shouldn't be changed to "Tasks" (as all other items are in plural, e.g. "Lists", "Outlines" etc.). There is also a typo ("calender"), you may want to correct it.

This message was edited Aug 15, 2018.
pawelkaleta

Posted Aug 12, 2018 in: Saved Searches - bug in Android app
Android app, version 6.6.9.

Everything works fine until I switch the view to Saved Searches. The app immadiately crashes and each attempt to run the app again results with the same. I have tried to clear cache or restart the phone but it doesn't help. Only clearing app data (unfortunatelly all settings get lost) is solving the issue. Then again, everything works good unitl I switch the view to Saved Searches.

I'm not asking anyone to try this because as mentioned, you may loose your settings. But I wonder if anyone had experienced the same issue?
pawelkaleta

Posted Aug 12, 2018 in: Red "1" in Account Menu
Score: 2
It's about the message 'TESTIMONIALS ON HOMEPAGE', which is displayed when you click on it. At least in my case. BTW, no matter how many times I dismiss the message using X button, it's re-appears there some time later anyway.
pawelkaleta

Posted Aug 09, 2018 in: Main task view sorting gets messed up
This is exactly what I had in mind above. As you can notice on your screenshot, even though you're in Priority view, your first sorting parameter is Tag (top right corner of the page) hence Tags they play the role of dividers. You can change the firts sorting option to Priority if you want to have priorities as dividers in that particular view.
In other words, I can't see anything broken here as Views and dividers are different things, I hope that helps.

This message was edited Aug 09, 2018.
pawelkaleta

I guess it's about creating several similar tasks but with different due dates - in a single step. It's not possible and you need to do it one by one.
Or, if the difference between those due dates is "regular", you may want to consider using repeating task instead multiple instances of that task.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19      Next