ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pawelkaleta"
pawelkaleta

Posted Mar 24, 2017 in: New layout: 52 weeks is missing
Score: 1
I was going to suggest a workaround and use 'Every 364 days' instead but have just checked and realised that the dropdown list is limited to 51 not only for 'weeks' but also 'years', 'months' and 'days' - so it looks there is no way to set 'every 60 days' or so.

Is it intended? Hard to say...
pawelkaleta

Posted by M:
Quick question: are TAGS the only field that can contain multiple values? I can't have more than one context, right?

Yes, right.
pawelkaleta

Posted Mar 19, 2017 in: Sort order on website
Make sure that you have the option to "Save sort preferences on a per-list basis" unchecked in Profile & Settings page.

I've noticed that even though I have it unchecked, some lists keeps individual sorting settings in the new layout, I don't know if it's a bug or something else, but still you need to start with checking the option.
pawelkaleta

Posted Mar 16, 2017 in: New Tasks Layout - Add/remove columns?
Score: 0
You should go to Profile & Settings and activate those Fields you would like to use and correspoding columns will appear. This is exactly the same way as in old layout.
pawelkaleta

Yes, this is a pain in New Layout, the same lag can be observed when changing tags. I mentioned about this in January but reading various comments it looks like this is expected behaviour. A kind of workaround is to doubleclick on desired date.

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/23545/-108367/read.html#jump
pawelkaleta

Posted Mar 15, 2017 in: Due in ...
Another option is to use Permanent Link for those Easter tasks and have them opened in a separate browser's tab until completed.
pawelkaleta

Posted Mar 15, 2017 in: How to use repeat tasks
Score: -1
I understand the request is for every Y months but looking at all the examples provided, they are all yearly repeating tasks which you can define in the current setup.
pawelkaleta

Posted Mar 08, 2017 in: The New Tasks Section
Ad 1. Yes, this is the same question I wanted to ask. Three dots never come back once you click on them, at least until you refresh the page. Why is it working like that?
pawelkaleta

Posted Mar 08, 2017 in: New layout: Batch edit
Ad 1. Once you find it, you'll never forget it :-)
Ad 2. It doesn't matter, it takes the state of given switch into consideration from the moment when you hit execution button.
Ad 3. I guess this naming convention is used to directly correspond to typical actions of checking off the task once it's completed.
pawelkaleta

Posted Mar 08, 2017 in: New layout: Batch edit
Ad A. There is an On/Off switch called Unchecked, click on this text and you will get an option to Check Off, then turn it on.

Ad B. It's described on News section in the first post of this thread: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/24161/0/the-new-tasks-section.html

Hope that helps.
pawelkaleta

According to below FAQ page the limit is 100.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#97
pawelkaleta

Posted Mar 08, 2017 in: The New Tasks Section
I like the way the Tasks section is being improved. Even though there are still lot of features which could enhance overall experience with Toodledo even more (like for example possibility to transform items between various Toodledo sections, better handling of "projects" idea, drag&drop operations or better managing of parents&subtasks, etc.) it is already great tool and allows to keep the most important stuff well organized.

Some of new features like smart add, breadcrumb bar, batch edits of any list or some visual adjustments have already improved things a lot, even if some bugs might still occur from time to time for some users. Keep up good work, I only hope this is not the end of all efforts around improvements of Tasks section!
pawelkaleta

Posted Feb 17, 2017 in: Deleted notes
I would try with creating support ticket, maybe they will be able to recover that, I don't think there is such option in user interface.
pawelkaleta

It would be nice to be have an option to add new task via simple 1x1 widget.
pawelkaleta

Can you make it optional for the user to have the menu and all the icons for settings, search etc. at the bottom of the screen and not at the top? It would be more convenient to operate using one hand on larger screens.
pawelkaleta

Each time you want to switch the view in the Android app from e.g. "Context" to "Folder" view, you need to open the menu at top left corner and the list of Toodledo sections appears. Then you need to press "Tasks" to expand it to unhide available items, and then another click to choose the view you want to use.

Would it be possible to have that "Tasks" section at least expanded all the time until you're working in "Tasks" section? So you first click at top left corner to open the menu but then you have all available views like "Context", "Folder", etc. unhidden and ready to be clicked.

What would be even more useful is to have the possibility to expand each of those views to see individual items available e.g. under "Folder" view, you would have the list of your folders, under "Context" the list of your contexts etc. - similarly to the menu available in Ultimate To-Do List app (example for folders here). I know those items are currently available in the menu at the top of the screen but it's not as convenient.
pawelkaleta

Posted Feb 11, 2017 in: Separate Eye-icon for main filters
Under Eye-icon there are currently filters to hide/unhide "Nagative priority tasks", tasks "in the Future" and tasks with "Deffered status". Each time you want to make sure which filters are applied at the moment, you need to open the menu.

Can you consider to make icons for those main filters separated, i.e. each function has its own self-explanatory icon which shows if the filter is on or off - similarly to Sort-related icons? There's plenty of space around current icon so it wouldn't clutter anything.

Would be great to have also an option to turn all of them on or off with one single click for obvious reasons.
pawelkaleta

Posted Feb 09, 2017 in: Sorting Tag list on web version
You can set Tags to be displayed in alphabetical order under "Profile & Settings" -> "Display preferences".
pawelkaleta

Posted Feb 06, 2017 in: Accidental Delete
You can try to find deleted info under 'Profile & Settings' -> 'Deleted Tasks' tab. There is an option there to Recover it if you'll have some luck.
pawelkaleta

Posted Feb 05, 2017 in: Task v. Subtask display
You will probably get the answer soon that proper Saved Search is a solution for you.

But in fact, such setting similar to "Show Subtasks Inline/Hidden/Indented" for Parent tasks would be very convenient. And the best thing would be to hava an option to show Parent task name as metadata/additional column as that would solve the problem of moving subtasks between parent tasks or assign new tasks quickly to existing parent tasks. But all those things are not possible at the moment.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19      Next