ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pawelkaleta"
pawelkaleta

Posted Jul 29, 2018 in: Main task view sorting gets messed up
Score: 0
What do you mean by "switching the view to status/context/etc. view"? Are you talking about left menu? If yes, please note these are separate views so when you switch them, your display preferences may vary depending on what you'd set for given view.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jul 27, 2018 in: Number of locations
pawelkaleta

Posted Jul 25, 2018 in: Future Plans
I would also add below quote, having in mind the last post of Sam is dated July 7th, i.e. 18 days ago, well played so far.

Posted by Sam:
Addionally, I'll be super active in this forum, answering as many questions as possible, telling you about upcoming product features, and listening to your feedback.

This message was edited Jul 25, 2018.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jul 06, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 19
First of all, thank you very much for Jake for everything, there's no doubt that damn good job has been done here.

Congratulations for new guys, yes, "don't screw up a product that I already love" is the best comment I would also personally use at this stage.

When it comes to feedback you'd like to gather, I think it's already collected here, on this forum, dozens of features requested since a long time that you can use as a starting point. There are threads in the forum you can make use of, like for example this one or many other. Of course, the fresh piece of information may become useful, but in my opinion, addressing what users requested since years would be the best proof of your commitment to Toodledo users.

This message was edited Jul 06, 2018.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jun 25, 2018 in: Email address
Profile & Settings, it's the first option there..
pawelkaleta

When you go to Organize Tags (or Folders or Contexts or Goals etc.) and click on "View xx Related Tasks" next to given item then - even though the default setting is to always use New Tasks - the page with related tasks is being displayed in Old Tasks view.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jun 18, 2018 in: Clear task search results on Android
Score: 1
Use 'Back' buttton of your Android phone to clear search results.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jun 01, 2018 in: completion date
Score: -1
https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#81
pawelkaleta

Posted May 29, 2018 in: Android App Updates 6.5 through 6.6.7
Posted by erik.kohler:
everytime I open the same list to check off an item is like the app is downloading the list again.

Requested long time ago, it's probably still on the todo list, please refer for example here: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/23949/0/android-app-please-turn-off-constant-reload-lists-and-outl ines.html
pawelkaleta

Posted May 26, 2018 in: Assign more Context to the same task
It's not possible. Unfortunatelly, you can do it only with Tags.
pawelkaleta

Have you tried to find the answer in the first post of this topic?
pawelkaleta

Posted May 19, 2018 in: Capacity
pawelkaleta

Posted May 13, 2018 in: Android: only seeing some tasks
Those numbers of tasks should be the same on desktop and Android. I would still 'blame' filters and not syncing for the issue. Make sure also to enable the same fields as suggested in martingchapman's post. You can always force sync using menu option to ensure it hasn't failed and focus on comparing filters.
pawelkaleta

Posted May 13, 2018 in: Android: only seeing some tasks
It looks like you have some different filters applied to your view on Android, make sure they are set in the same way as on the desktop first. You can access them in the top right menu -> Show. I assume you are comparing the same views (e.g. 'by Folders'/'Folder XYZ' on desktop with the same folder on mobile).
pawelkaleta

Posted May 07, 2018 in: Status & GTD
For those non-recurring tasks which I want to work on sooner than later, but which are not yet my Next Action tasks, I usually set Active status. For repeating active tasks I set Planning status (it is useful for me to have them separated from Next Action and Active tasks).

Any other tasks which are not on my radar I mark as Someday or Waiting etc. depending on the need so that they can be easly filtered out from the views using "show Deferred Status' feature.

And as probably many others, I use Star to override any status and mark the task to be perfomed today or asap no matter what its status is.
pawelkaleta

Posted May 06, 2018 in: reschdule a task
You just need to set that repeating task to repeat basing on due date instead of completion date, you can find this setting while editing repeating task.
pawelkaleta

Posted May 03, 2018 in: Tasks Cued By Tasks
Not possible.
pawelkaleta

Posted Apr 28, 2018 in: Folders, Tasks, and Subtasks
I think you can achieve that by by sorting your list by Folders (as first sort option) and then Close All Dividers with uppper right action menu or key shortcut.
pawelkaleta

Posted Apr 11, 2018 in: Show Parent as another column
+1 for that feature. Requested long time ago but still no luck.
pawelkaleta

Posted Apr 11, 2018 in: Go to Parent task
How to do it in the Android app? You can jump to subtasks from their parent task, why can't we have similar feature to jump to parent from the subtask in the app? (requested some time ago)

This message was edited Apr 11, 2018.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19      Next