ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pawelkaleta"
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 04, 2017 in: Problems with GTD
Score: 0
Posted by andrew:
Goal Action System

Hi, I've read your post carefully. Please don't get me wrong, I just want to understand it correctly - I can see this system is very very similar to MYN. Could you please write a bit more what distinguishes it from M.Linenberger's approach?
pawelkaleta

Posted Aug 24, 2017 in: How do I create subtask for subtask?
There is no such feature in Toodledo to create subtask for a subtask.
pawelkaleta

In Profile & Settings page there is a section Row Style where we can set to have task's title styled by priority.

Why the colors of the title in such case are different than those litle color marks in the Priority column? Not a big issue but confusing and sometimes misleading.
pawelkaleta

Posted Aug 04, 2017 in: Adding Tasks on Android
It saves the changes you make so you don't need to press check mark after you see 'Task added' message.
You probably don't see new task on Android only due to filter settings.
pawelkaleta

Score: 1
Actually it requires 2 other actions before that (filtering to the list you want to batch edit and then choosing Batch edit option) and 1 another action after that (clicking OK to execute the batch edit). I'm pretty sure most of users are well aware of what they're going to do already before first action so there is definitely too much safety steps assumed.

Similarly to what has been already mentioned, I have realised several times that my changes hadn't been applied because I forgot to switch an option to On while in the same time I have never had a situation where current safety mechanism really had to save me from making mistake.
pawelkaleta

Exactly, it should automatically switch to on.
pawelkaleta

pawelkaleta

Posted Jul 19, 2017 in: Android App Refresh
True, that is the pain but it's on the TD's to-do list already.
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/23949/0/android-app-please-turn-off-constant-reload-lists-and-outlines.html

This message was edited Jul 19, 2017.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jul 16, 2017 in: Moving Folders
You can use Batch Edit feature.
Create target folder first and then move there tasks from old folders. You can do it folder by folder or create proper Saved Search to do it in one shot.
pawelkaleta

Posted by Ummagumma:
Many if not most people treat "Starred" as "Do Today" so having this option would be extremely useful

For me personally it wouldn't be useful as these are different dimensions. I have many tasks with low or medium priority which I still mark with Star to be done Today/ASAP. But looking at tasks list sorted by priority I would like to see those tasks where is their place so under their priority group and not at the top.

This message was edited Jul 05, 2017.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jul 02, 2017 in: Moving lots of tasks to subtask ...
Score: 2
It would be nice to have kind of 'Selection mode' after choosing the proper option in the upper right menu, where we could select as many tasks we want from currently displayed list and perform various operations like changing Folders, Tasks etc., including draging into parrent task or deleting.

This message was edited Jul 02, 2017.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jun 27, 2017 in: New Layout
Score: 2
Profile & Settings / Tasks / Default Views
pawelkaleta

Posted Jun 24, 2017 in: Please add Projects column
Please consider adding a new column 'Projects' which could work similarly to Folders or Contexts. Yes, I know that one can use Folders or Tags for projects tracking but it always comes with some artificial limitations. Having Projects as a separate dimension would give much more flexibility.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jun 23, 2017 in: Removing Pagination on Tasks Beta
IMHO it is a bad idea for any numbers of tasks per page set. I don't know what is the percentage of users having such huge number of tasks on their list but I really doubt loading and scrolling of them all on one list is efficient for anyone. So probably most of users split their lists by Contexts or Folders and THAT play the role of pagination.

Maybe you could enable pagination in 'All Tasks' view only? Or please make the number of displayed tasks per page customizable, with an option to allow as many tasks user wants and if someone wants more than 2000 then sorry, has to wait longer.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jun 19, 2017 in: Thanks to Jeff and TD Staff & Good bye
Enjoy your retirement! Thanks for many useful tips and helpful thoughts!
pawelkaleta

You can rename it by clicking on its name.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jun 16, 2017 in: Removing Pagination on Tasks Beta
Not a very good idea.
-1 for pagination.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jun 13, 2017 in: New Task Notes only use 1/2 the screen?
Posted by Purveyor:
Hmm ... the Note icon stays on the left no matter what I do with 'Show note icon on the left'. :-(

Here is the explanation:
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/24595/0/myn-configuration-update-for-the-new-tasks-section.html#end
pawelkaleta

Posted Jun 10, 2017 in: How to set-up a Repeat Task
Go to Profile & Settings, find the option 'Fields/Functions Used', click "edit", then activate checkbox next to "Repeat" option and click "Save Changes".
Now you'll have additional column in your tasks list where you can set repeat tasks.

More details in FAQ section: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#2
pawelkaleta

Posted May 29, 2017 in: Print/Export
You may want to check Exporting features: http://www.toodledo.com/tools/import_export.php
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19      Next