ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pawelkaleta"
pawelkaleta

Posted May 24, 2017 in: Server issues May 18, May 22
Score: 0
Posted by Jake:
When attempting to complete a repeating task with certain attributes, the server would get into an infinite loop

Thank you for this type of information we can always count on from your side. Hopefully it wasn't any of my repeating tasks I had completed which trigerred all of this! :-)
pawelkaleta

Posted May 22, 2017 in: Clearing search on Android app
Score: 1
Hit the Back button.
pawelkaleta

I've just tested it and it looks it has something to do with typing "/a" + any digit - then it always suggests "Due Today" or "Start Today" no matter if you have the context with similar name defined or not. I don't have any context containing the string "a1" or "a2" etc. but it still suggests "Due Today" or "Start Today" in Quick Add.

It works like this also for /a3, /a4 ... /a23. When you type /a24 it suggests "Due Tomorrow" instead :)
and for higher numbers it doesn't suggest anything.

If it comes to "/Me" it simply shows this becasue "Someday" contains the string "me", I guess.

This message was edited May 21, 2017.
pawelkaleta

Great, thanks!
pawelkaleta

Posted May 18, 2017 in: Web Site is Really Slow
pawelkaleta

Posted May 17, 2017 in: Change how points are assigned?
I guess you are referring to sorting by Importance. It is automatically calculated based on predefined formula, which you can find in the Help/FAQ section.

You can use Saved Search to define your own criteria to serve as the Hotlist and use other sorting option.
pawelkaleta

Go to Profile & Settings / Tasks / Display preferences and make sure to tick the box 'Sort tags alphabetically'
pawelkaleta

Posted by Jake:
It should automatically scroll when you drag the subtask near the top and bottom of the list. Can you please try this and let us know if this isn't happening for you? If not, can you please let us know what browser you are using?

The same for me, trying to drag a task or subtask to the top or bottom in New Layout doesn't scroll the list. Using Chrome 57.0.2987.133.
But also I've just tested it with the same result on FF 53.0 (32 bit) and IE 11.1066.14393.0.

On all those browsers the Old Layout results with scrolling the list correctly while draging an item.
pawelkaleta

Posted Apr 14, 2017 in: Priority Field in New Layout
My bad, I had to make a mistake somewhere as I cannot reproduce it now too, star do not appear while deactivated so everything is ok. Sorry for the confusion :)
pawelkaleta

Posted Apr 14, 2017 in: Priority Field in New Layout
Please note that similar thing happens to Star field - even if disabled in settings and not presented on Desktop View, the star appears in Mobile View.
pawelkaleta

Posted Apr 14, 2017 in: to delete tasks
Go to Profile & Settings and scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will find there the option to delete all tasks.
pawelkaleta

Posted Apr 09, 2017 in: Advanced repeat option?
You can replace existing "1" if you select it first with your mouse and start typing desired number. It's a workaround I've been suggested to use in the meantime until it is fixed, as a reply to my ticket #64065 in November. It was connected with the field's format which couldn't accept empty cell while it expected a number.

I think there is no Advanced Repeat option in new layout.
pawelkaleta

Posted Apr 08, 2017 in: New layout - subtasks
Under eye-icon there is a setting allowing you to show subtasks inline with tasks. Maybe that will work for you.
pawelkaleta

Posted Apr 05, 2017 in: Modify saved searches in new layout
Dropdown menu in top right corner, next to the sorting buttons.
pawelkaleta

Posted Apr 01, 2017 in: Emailing a task
I think the question is how to send existing task with a note attached to it via email. Not how to create a task via email.
pawelkaleta

Posted Mar 31, 2017 in: New format
Hi, you can find detailed info in the first post of this thread:
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/24161/0/the-new-tasks-section.html
pawelkaleta

Posted Mar 29, 2017 in: New Task Layout - Repeat Tasks Question
Posted by DaveMZ:
Which begs the question, if I've switched to the new ui, how do I switch back to the old interface until this issue is resolved?

As for now you are being redirected to the old UI each time you select 'Tasks' section in the top left corner of the page or when you are using the old url link to that section.
pawelkaleta

Nice observation, thanks!

I've just tested on my phone and similar thing happens also for Status field - when you create new task being on "by Status" view the app takes currently selected filter for status (which is ok) but the app puts 'empty' status when the filter is set to 'All Tasks' even if my setting is to put "Next Action" for new tasks.

"By Priority" view works also like this with a small difference - my default setting is to put 'Medium' for new tasks but when I filter to 'All Tasks' and add a task, the app puts 'Top' priority instead for some reason.

I don't have defaults set for new tasks for other fields so I haven't tested other views.
pawelkaleta

Posted Mar 28, 2017 in: How to handle GTD Projects
Score: 3
I'm using Goals to capture projects. I tried with subtasks some time ago but didn't like it, I prefer to have projects grouped by the member of completly separated dimension and having tasks and subtasks mixed with each other simply didn't work for me. Also it was confusing very often what parameters like Status, Priority etc. to set for the parrent task which reflected given project, also sorting and filtering options for subtasks were not appropriate for parrent tasks and vice-versa.

I don't find long names of my projects problematic. In most views it is usually enough for me to see only the part of the project's name, to handle with the tasks included. When I really want to see the full names for some reason, I switch the first sorting option to Goals and full projects names appear then on dividers.

Tasks without Goals assigned are for me non project related tasks. But in all cases ie. for all tasks I can use the same logic for particular tasks' parameters and sorting/filtering options. Quick glance at the Goals column gives me the information if given tasks is related to any/which project or not.

This message was edited Mar 28, 2017.
pawelkaleta

Posted Mar 26, 2017 in: Sub-Tasks
You can create a Template (task + subtasks) and clone it when needed. You can find more info for example on below page or search the forum using keywords Template and Subtask.

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/3/17365/0/toodledo-toosdays-task-templates.html
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19      Next