ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pawelkaleta"
pawelkaleta

Score: 0
Toodledo is dead, better look for alternative instead.
pawelkaleta

Posted Apr 19, 2020 in: What are the alternative apps
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/26261/0/proscons-of-alternatives-to-toodledo.html
pawelkaleta

Posted Mar 18, 2020 in: One Click Complete a highlighted task
There is an option in the settings to un-star completed tasks. Look there for section: Behavior Preferences.

You may also want to hide completed tasks using filters at top of the page.
pawelkaleta

Posted Mar 04, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 5
I totally agree with J.O.D.
pawelkaleta

https://www.toodledo.com/info/help_email.php
pawelkaleta

As I can see you're on Standard subscription plan so unfortunatelly I'm affraid creating tasks via e-mail is not possible for you, according to the current pricing schemes.
pawelkaleta

Posted Feb 21, 2020 in: Updates to ToodleDo for users
Score: 1
I've seen that before several times already. Multiple weeks without any response from TD team, then suddenly several responses from Anant but then again the same - he disappears. I wouldn't hope for anything only after his several posts. And this locking the threads with important discussions... that so... hmm... not good :)
pawelkaleta

Posted Feb 06, 2020 in: Are Help Tickets being processed?
Posted by itp:
Not a lot of questions being answered in this forum either..

I think you might want to review threads in News section - there are 3 thread pinned which give some good view on current situation with Toodledo and why there are hardly no answers from anyone. But be patient enough to go through them to the end, don't stop on first post from TD owners but read until the end to have full picture.

And once you finish, all I can add is: see you in some alternative service's forum! :)

This message was edited Feb 06, 2020.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 29, 2019 in: folders. how many can you have
https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#97
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 28, 2019 in: Dangerous Bug
Score: 4
Posted by Louen:
Is this software about to be discontinued or something?

No, of course not!

Because it's already dead.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 17, 2019 in: Pros/Cons of Alternatives to Toodledo.
Posted by Larry3:
@DrFrankBuck - I see on the forum main page you posted to this forum 2 days ago but your post is not shown here. I don't know why but your posts don't show for me and when I clicked on your name to show all posts recent posts aren't shown.

Some others have commented that they couldn't see your posts in the past so I don't know if anyone else is still having this problem.

The same for me. Seems like @DrFankBuck is using some invisible font ;)
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 06, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
Posted by Anant G. on 2019-08-29:
I will try to make everything transparent on what we are working on may be weekly basis.

Today: 2019-12-06 (14 weeks later, no single update posted, only 4 (four) not important posts on the forum since then)

This message was edited Dec 06, 2019.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 06, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
Posted by c5000nc:
He pretty much said mobile app development is stopped until the core system is fixed. But it is actively being fixed.

You sound as you have actually seen the code Anant "is working on", you had a chance to see the progress on your eyes etc. and you basically sound as totally convinced that the old code base was so bad it takes now so much time to "fix" it. Have you seen any "proofs" for this? Or you base only on the anouncements of new owners on the forum and on the hell-I've-got-no-idea-why private and not publicically anounced updates exchanges via e-mail? I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just trying to understand what made you believe so much in what Anant is saying? Have you noticed the new owners have been doing neverending-talking-only since they took TD? Are you sure you aren't just simply being fooled a little bit longer than others?
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 25, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
Posted by c5000nc:
I've had several emails back and forth with Anant.

So you're saying that Anant doesn't have time to keep the forum users informed where all users who haven't left yet clearly state since a year now that communication sucks, but he is not that busy to exchange e-mails to continuously complain (since a year now) about the quality of the code and to share company's strategy (like e.g. RTM-related) with some single random user from the forum. Yes, that makes sense :)
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 18, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
Posted by KBC1-Gold-Active:
Sorry, don't understand. Can you please expand on that? What do you mean?

No, I can't :) But you can search for some hints in one of Anant's be-weekly updates he promised almost two months ago. Oh, wait... ;)

Posted by Anant G. (Posted: 2019-08-29):
I will try to make everything transparent on what we are working on may be weekly basis.
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 18, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
I'd prefer current TD team to stay away from RTM, let's have at least one tool still functioning and being supported by the owners :)

ToodleDo is in San Ramon and Remember the Milk is in San Francisco.
These products are sooo similar.
If ToodleDo needs programmers, I wonder if these two companies could work together — or even merge???
@Anant?

I signed up for an RTM free account today and uploaded by TD file. I still like TD better, but RTM could work for me. There may be a few things missing from RTM, like notes, and maybe some other things.
I’d be happy if these two companies found a way to work together, or even merge.

This message was edited Oct 18, 2019.
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 14, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Posted by mdhuang1:
JUST A REMINDER:
Today is the last day you can get the deal from StackSocial. Act now!
Very easy to set up a free account and copy over all you data. Totally worth it!

Toodledo is dead. I'm sorry I'm the one who make you aware of this, I wish it wasn't true but I'm affraid jzamoras and all other users mentioning a quick money grab are right.
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 19, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
Posted by Larry3:
Did you see his post under Toodledo Updates. Comments are closed but at least he did post something.

Yes. This is what Purveyor referred to.

And no - "at least anything" - is not any improvement of communication. What is more that closed Anant's post itself says nothing but sad story about searching for programmers who could start (sic!) applying changes they are still planning (sic!!) after declaring since almost a year about readiness to take Toodledo to the next level.

This message was edited Sep 19, 2019.
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 18, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
Posted by Purveyor:
What adjectives would you use to describe him?

Never-ending-planning-continuous-promises provider? :)
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 18, 2019 in: Where is the Save Search button?
You may want to review some key threads on this forum first before you decide what to do next.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19      Next